New VIP series tour - The Ultimate Day at Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Wow.

That's well out of my cost-to-value range. I'm sure there are folks that will eat this up (pun!), and more power to them if they do.

Bolna

Didn't @WDW1974 say to expect even more up charge events? I wonder what they come out with for the Christmas season...

I guess this year really proves to be the year of a million ways to let you pay even more in Disney Parks.

The sad thing is that quite a few of these events even sound appealing, but in my opinion are about double of what I feel they would be worth it. Especially considering that they don't include park admission.

FutureCEO

so $500 plus I don't like champagne so I'm out. It does sounds quite nice though especially the backstage tour, not 500 bucks worth but.

So in Disney terms...

Hey, that's only $1600 for a family of four...plus the $400 for the one day Epcot ticket...plus tax. So you know that $2000 has the same value of taking your family out to a baseball game and sitting behind the catcher and ordering sushi take out.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The amount of upcharges that have been added this year is insane. How many are we up to now, has anyone kept count?#$howYourDi$ney$ide #YearOfAMillionUpcharges
Up charges? I don't think there have been any up charges. Hard ticketed events, special tours, unique experiences, all requiring additional charges, yes. But these items were not free in the past, so Im not sure how you classify this as "up charges".

JohnD

"A ride on Test Track, Soarin', Spaceship Earth and Seas with Nemo and Friends."

Okay, I get why Mission:Space is left out. Can't have people getting queasy and sick after all that food. Interesting, though that Imagination and Energy are both left out. Those two rides are pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
"A ride on Test Track, Soarin', Spaceship Earth and Seas with Nemo and Friends."

Okay, I get why Mission:Space is left out. Can't have people getting queasy and sick after all that food. Interesting, though that Imagination and Energy are both left out. Those two rides are pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.
The rides included are basically the long wait time rides.

ToTBellHop

...This...
Semantics aside, there has been a shocking number of new premium or VIP experiences. And to think, through the 1990s, Disney World treated EVERYONE like a VIP, not just those willing to fork over extra money above and beyond its park ticket prices and resort hotel rates. At least you can still find VIP treatment included on a Disney Cruise.

Cmdr_Crimson

Chugging champagne and then riding test track....Now that just isn't right...Even if your just sitting in the car...And now a PSA...
Guiness%20Nigeria_don't%20drink.png

Thank you...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom