New Video of The Fantasy's Restaurants!

invader

Just back, and they are amazing. Royal Court seemed so much more elegant than the Dream's Royal Palace and it has much nicer seating arrangements - they aren't so crammed. Enchanted Garden was almost exactly the same. We had Animators for three nights - first was the normal turtle talk with Crush, second was pirate night - it was cool but I felt pretty underwhelmed I though it was going to be so much more. Animation Magic was simply AMAZING, I can't even explain it. Cabanas was still exactly the same. Once I get all the pictures uploaded I'll edit them here. :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Just back, and they are amazing. Royal Court seemed so much more elegant than the Dream's Royal Palace and it has much nicer seating arrangements - they aren't so crammed. Enchanted Garden was almost exactly the same. We had Animators for three nights - first was the normal turtle talk with Crush, second was pirate night - it was cool but I felt pretty underwhelmed I though it was going to be so much more. Animation Magic was simply AMAZING, I can't even explain it. Cabanas was still exactly the same. Once I get all the pictures uploaded I'll edit them here. :)

Sounds Amazing!!! Great to hear about Animation Magic :sohappy:

Can't wait to see pics :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom