New UK DLP Commercial

AndyP

Original Poster
They just used the Disneyland CA advert were all the characters come from all over the world for the 50th anniversary, for the new Disneyland Paris commercial. Obviously it was edited a bit, (I think it has a scene in Paris itelf), and it did mention the 50th anniversary celebrations. Tbh, I feel like they should have used the 50th anniversary too boost WDW even more, but that too has a great commercial running at the moment (with the black and white dog dreaming about the world, but no mention of the 50th in this one.)

Two great commercials running, hopefully they will work some magic, because they do on me everytime I see them! :sohappy:

jrriddle

Well at least it not "Need Magic?" thing from a year ago.
I saw it via a link on the net.
Not great IMHO.
Glad to see DLP getting some good advertising.

ogryn

Was it my imagination or was that advert really badly edited? I'm sure I saw DL's castle then it cut quickly to DLP's?

stitchcastle

The 50th is all about ALL the Disney parks around the world, it makes more sense that UK's adverts will be targeted towards DLP since it's the closest Disney resort to the UK. like Asia will be geared towards Tokyo and Hong Kong, while the American east coast will be geared to WDW and the west coast to DL

Dr.Seeker

I suppose so, but im always gonna pick WDW of DL over DLP (sans, Phantom Manor-Awesome) I just enjoyed seeing that advert again since my last trip. "No I don't have any quarters!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom