New to DCP and the Florida area need a little help

Tokecia

Original Poster
I was just accepted into the culinary program for the upcoming semester! While I am super happy to embark on my new journey I'm a bit nervous because I can't find any good apartment information online. I have a six year old and a fiancé that will be moving with me and since he will have to look for work the budget will be tight at first. If anyone knows where I can find affordable housing that is no more than 30 minute drive to the parks and a safe area to enroll my daughter into school. Are there any apartment places that may have a cast member discount or an area where a lot of cast members with children live. ANY INFORMATION WOULD HELP as I need to have a good idea of where to look when I get there in NOVEMBER

AVGuy

There is a great Facebook group of people looking to share homes for rent. It's called, "Disney World Cast Member Apartment/Roommate Finder." It sounds like roommates may not work well for you, so I know it can be difficult to find affordable housing. Networking is everything. Find people down here who are in your position. Find DCP alums and talk to them. It won't be simple but you can find housing to fit your needs.

Tokecia

Original Poster
There is a great Facebook group of people looking to share homes for rent. It's called, "Disney World Cast Member Apartment/Roommate Finder." It sounds like roommates may not work well for you, so I know it can be difficult to find affordable housing. Networking is everything. Find people down here who are in your position. Find DCP alums and talk to them. It won't be simple but you can find housing to fit your needs.
Ok I will definitely try to find the group! Thanks

rk03221

two bedroom apartments around disney and the orlando area/suburbs cost 1,200-1,400 a month, we are in a 2bed2bath and its 1450 a month, but we have a roomate with three of us. The same goes for housing. Almost all cms I know have roomates, even if they are married and have children. You will most likely need a roommate housing is very expensive around here, unless your fiance can get a good paying job

Tokecia

Original Poster
two bedroom apartments around disney and the orlando area/suburbs cost 1,200-1,400 a month, we are in a 2bed2bath and its 1450 a month, but we have a roomate with three of us. The same goes for housing. Almost all cms I know have roomates, even if they are married and have children. You will most likely need a roommate housing is very expensive around here, unless your fiance can get a good paying job
I have no problems sharing, as it will be temporary. As long as they have no problem with children. I can't find the Facebook group but hopefully I can find some other cm's on here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom