New Soarin' Movie (Open Brainstorming) Second Retry

Which Disney park should be featured the end of Soarin' Over the World?

• Disney's California Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom

• EuroDisneyland

• EuroDisney Studios

• Tokyo DisneySea

• Hong Kong Disneyland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Let's make a new movie for Soarin' in Epcot. We should brainstorm, in order, from beginning to end.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Im not trying to flame every thread that you make but i must ask. Why do you still call Disneyland Paris Eurodisneyland??
I think it is boring to have a park's name be "Disneyland _____." EuroDisneyland adds some "spice," or "punch" to the name.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
OK, now that the reason that I still call Disneyland Paris "EuroDisneyland" is revealed, let's get started on creating Soarin' Over the World.

disneysroyal411

Put in the...

Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House

The Great Pyramids

The Golden Gate Bridge

The Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty

For the finale all you fly over all four parks with little things from each one like a roar from the yeti and something else. I think you get the idea.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Put in the...

Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House

The Great Pyramids

The Golden Gate Bridge

The Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty

For the finale all you fly over all four parks with little things from each one like a roar from the yeti and something else. I think you get the idea.
OK, I will take this into consideration. Good night, WDWMagic!

MANEATINGWREATH

/\ I guess cause it just shows scenes from California. I think it's fine but I suppose everything needs a refurb every now and then.

EDIT: "In Soviet Russia, EPCOT visits you!"

devoy1701

I think it is boring to have a park's name be "Disneyland _____." EuroDisneyland adds some "spice," or "punch" to the name.

They stopped calling it EuroDisney[land] because the people of Europe thought the complete opposite of what you are saying...that it adds "spice" or "punch" to the name. People here in the states think Euro adds some pizzaz to things, but for most other people the term Euro is used in regards to money, economics, and businesses, so they actually found it kind of dull.

Plus I think it offended the French that Disneyland Paris was placed 20 miles outside of arguably the most romantic city in the world and they weren't paying homage to it. How can you get more spicey than Disneyland Paris anyhow!?

devoy1701

Isn't that the whole point? That's like saying we need to redo Maelstrom because it takes place is Norway.

Well yes and no. That's the point of the original ride "Soarin' Over California" which makes sense since it was in a theme park dedicated to California. But the fact that our ride is only called "Soarin'" and that EPCOT showcases the entire world, not just California, a retheming and new movie is definitely much desired. I think that your example might make alittle more sense if for instance Soarin' was located in the AA Pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom