New show at Disney-MGM Studios

SGT623

It shows how much bigger this site has become. In a matter of hours this thread has passed the number of post it's got in the last 7 years!

DisneyLeo18

i never really liked the tv show, but Doug Live was a great show and i was surprised when they got rid of it.

also i think somewhere along the lines Disney gained rights to it because it was on abc :shrug:

ToTBellHop

i never really liked the tv show, but Doug Live was a great show and i was surprised when they got rid of it.

also i think somewhere along the lines Disney gained rights to it because it was on abc :shrug:
yes they gained the rights to it and quickly ruined it.

kimmychad

So people can use the phrase "Holy thread bump, Batman!" fifteen berjillion times.

apparantly. it isn't like most people search the old threads for answers to questions they might have, and the ones that do go back 7 years. or people ask questions that are totally based on individual preference, like which resort is better pop or allstar music.

or questions are asked, and people actually wait for an answer, when they can just call disney and have an answer in 5 minutes.

It isn't like any information from several years ago would be still valid, with the exception of trivia questions I guess.

EpcotServo

what is the purpose of keeping threads past 6 months or a year anyways?

"Our history will be what we make of it. And if there are any historians about fifty or a hundred years from now, and there should be preserved the kinescopes for one week of all three networks, they will there find recorded in black and white, or color, evidence of decadence, escapism, and insulation from the realities of the world in which we live."
-Edward R. Murrow

kimmychad

"Our history will be what we make of it. And if there are any historians about fifty or a hundred years from now, and there should be preserved the kinescopes for one week of all three networks, they will there find recorded in black and white, or color, evidence of decadence, escapism, and insulation from the realities of the world in which we live."
-Edward R. Murrow

yeah I remember "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" or something like that from school, but can you seriously think of any usefulness of bringing back a 7 year old thread?

edit: thanks to the net I've learned it was George Santayana that said that. didn't remember that from school.

EdHi

way, way, way too much time on ones hands.

what is the purpose of keeping threads past 6 months or a year anyways?

Probably so that I can point out that I was IN Doug Live! I was Flounder, the founder of the band.

Seriously, they kept telling me that over and over back stage. I was so freaked out . . . I was sure there was going to be some kind of test and I was going to forget my one line.

They put the girl 'volunteer' in a barber's chair and started waving combs and sissors around like they were going to cut her hair off. The cast member kept saying stuff like, 'Its perfectly safe . . . We've only had that one problem . . . we like to refer to it as 'the incident' {at this point he made his air quotes} I was laughin' by rear off. Had to be funnier than the show out front . . . which I never did see BTW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom