New SGE Pics

Coastieboy00

Original Poster
t3techcom18 said:
Nice pics! You beat me to it! :cool: I was going to get a pic of that yesterday but you beat me to it. But thanks for the info! :wave:
Yea sorry about beating you to it but I was bored at work.

Wow, what a difference a week makes! I can't believe I missed seeing this by mere DAYS! Oh well... Great pics, thanks :D

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Is Nov 1 a new date? i thought AP previews were starting after that....at least according to what we've received.

I'd be ecstatic if this date were true, as I'd be able to go on it my last day in WDW on my upcoming trip.

Coastieboy00

Original Poster
Fievel said:
Is Nov 1 a new date? i thought AP previews were starting after that....at least according to what we've received.

I'd be ecstatic if this date were true, as I'd be able to go on it my last day in WDW on my upcoming trip.

Nov 1 is when us CMs should be able to ride.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Darn...thanks anyway....my wife is a HUGE stitch fan, and she was really hoping to see this ride when we were there. Thanks anyway!

tigger248

Thanks for the great pics! It looks 100% better without those walls up. Now here's for hoping that I'll get to see it when I go in November. I think I'm gonna miss the opening date by like a day. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom