NEW Retro Epcot Center Shirts

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Hey guys! I was at Mouse Gear yesterday and found these little beauties hanging up near the Breezeway entrance of the store...

Beige in color (same color as the Dreamfinder/Figment shirt), $21.95
shirt1.jpg

Brown, $21.95
shirt2.jpg

My absolute favorite, blue and a lighter cotton material, $24.95
shirt3.jpg

Sorry the pictures are not great, I took them on my phone but I can probably get better ones when we stop back at Epcot. I'll try to get SKUs as well in case anyone wants to order them via mail order. Enjoy!

dxwwf3

I don't like these designs nearly as much as the pervious shirts, but who cares. The more they bring out, the happier I am and I'll still probably buy one of them on my next trip. Gotta support Disney when they actually do something right.

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
I don't like these designs nearly as much as the pervious shirts, but who cares. The more they bring out, the happier I am and I'll still probably buy one of them on my next trip. Gotta support Disney when they actually do something right.
My thoughts exactly. I wasn't too crazy about the beige and brown shirts, but I bought them anyway with the hope that they keep making them!

EpcotServo

Nice! They don't scream "1980's" as much as the last ones, which will mean more people will like them. The last one in blue is definitely the best.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The blue one looks great! Not a fan of the beige one, but I think I might like the brown one. I'd have to see it in person. I do love that blue, though.

NewfieFan

I wish they made some of these shirts in a ladies fitted style! :(

I tried one on the last time I was there and the smalll was still big and baggy.

But all that being said, my husband will be buying at least one... maybe more...

MissM

I tried one on the last time I was there and the smalll was still big and baggy.
Agreed. I simply can't wear the "unisex" shirts in public even in a small. They're too boxy. So I tend to buy them large on purpose and use them for sleep/wear around the house shirts instead.

It would be better though if they had a fitted woman's size though for sure.

Grlwonder

They don't look to retro to me, but that's just because I have a different taste in retro clothing. I like the blue one too. I really want a EPCOT shirt.

ttalovebug

But all that being said, my husband will be buying at least one... maybe more...

I agree about the ladies' shirts, I'm 5"1 and 95 pounds, so I just wear the men's small as an oversize t-shirt. But normally, the ladies' shirts don't fit me either.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom