New Pre-Illuminations Music (Mostly) Revealed!

Which Illuminations: Reflections of Earth pre-show music do you like better?

• I like the music that played through July 3, 2004 better.

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • I like the music that started playing on July 4, 2004 better.

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • I like both the same.

Votes: 23 20.9%

• Total voters

stuart

I dunno if amazed as such that they sent the list but i am glad to see that they would go to the trouble of answering a question like the one luckyeye13 asked. Im also glad they did cos now i can get ma hands on the new music :animwink:

stuart

Ah ok, its just im sure i saw in another thread someone saying that it had been around from before july 4th. I suppose i missed the opportunity to hear the old loop for the last time as we didnt go to EPCOT on the 2nd or 3rd when we were out there.

stuart

I think this is right from hearing the samples

Track 1
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5

and i think either one of the unknown songs or one from the nordic roots album make up the current 30 minute preshow loop.

luckyeye13

Original Poster
stuart said:
I think this is right from hearing the samples

Track 1
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5

and i think either one of the unknown songs or one from the nordic roots album make up the current 30 minute preshow loop.
Yep, that seems about right. When the loop is only played for 30 minutes, tracks 1 to 5 or 6 play. In the samples from the post by MrNonacho a few weeks back, track 1 was the first sample, track 2 (one of my two favorites) was the second and third samples, and track 3 was the fourth sample. So far, I've only been able to obtain tracks 3 and 4, but they are on my computer at home, so I do not get the joy of listening to them while I'm at college. Okay, I'll stop scaring everyone with my Epcot music obsession. :lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I am not a huge fan of RoE ( :eek: ), but I did take in a viewing for the first time in almost a year on Saturday night. Let me tell you....the old music was much better than this garbage.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Testtrack321 said:
I did a quick search on iTunes Music Store and I didn't find any of these songs.
iTunes...not having a track? :dazzle: *Did hell freeze over?*

I checked limewire and they have all of the tracks. I know, I know, not the best way, but its free....

stuart

I dont think that the new music is on Disney Central yet cos ive been lookin on there for ages but it hasnt been on it. They could well be up on it now.

stuart said:
Well you can get all the CDs anyway for a pretty cheap price.

I liked the old music as well and have it all downloaded but i also like the new music. It grows on you the more you hear it. I think ill get some of the CDs as it wont be until next July 2005 that i hear it again.
First of all O_O WHAT?! OMG NO WHY NO WHY?:(
The old music was priceless and was the best preshow listening music ever!! I leave for one year from Disney World and this is what they do to me. ;_; I'm one sad sad cast member. Anyhow, you have all the preshow music downloaded? Can you make a list of the title tracks so I can download them on my own please. I would really like that because everytime I search on kazaa and emule and other search sites, I don't know what to type in as the titles of the songs. Thanks.

LSUxStitch

Being that i worked ILLUMINATIONS almost every night on my CP...i like to call it my show....BUT now it isnt, because it isnt the same...im not lookin forward to hearing the new PREsoundtrack...oh well i have the whole show (30 minutes before...lady speaking....and whole show on CD) so i guess ill just listen to that :rolleyes:

IndyandMarion said:
V, if you wish, Ill send you the source music for the old preshow, its crystal clear and its all on one track.
Okies!! That would be even better. I was just asking just incase you didn't want to do that. I'm always assuming things. Anyhow, I have broadband. How were you planning on sending it? Wanna do it through aim? I'm venessel on aim and I'll be on most of the night if you want to do it through there. Thanks a bunch <3

luckyeye13

Original Poster
The list has finally been revealed!

As I was browsing for one of the already known tracks in the new pre-Illuminations music, I stumbled upon Steve Soares' page and noticed that the pre-Illuminations list has been completely updated to match the new music!

The two missing tracks are:
2. Uttara-Kuru/Falling Through A Cloud/Japan
6. Uttara-Kuru/Our Life/Japan

I don't know if Steve reads these boards, but a big thanks to him! :sohappy: Now, I can finally do something besides listening to every sound sample on Amazon.com to try to identify the music! :lookaroun

General Grizz

I heard one song out the new loop in person about a month ago...

My first words were: "Your ten day forecast... On Friday, expect a chance of thunderstorms...." :D :lookaroun

(Might've just been a slow song.)

Thanks for the research!

se8472

luckyeye13 said:
As I was browsing for one of the already known tracks in the new pre-Illuminations music, I stumbled upon Steve Soares' page and noticed that the pre-Illuminations list has been completely updated to match the new music!

The two missing tracks are:
2. Uttara-Kuru/Falling Through A Cloud/Japan
6. Uttara-Kuru/Our Life/Japan

I don't know if Steve reads these boards, but a big thanks to him! :sohappy: Now, I can finally do something besides listening to every sound sample on Amazon.com to try to identify the music! :lookaroun

Awsome news Martyn, love the new music :)

Hawk4255

Who else can find these on Limewire? I sure as heck can't. If only iTunes had them. Don't feel like paying 16.95 for one song. :(

What I need:

1. Sabah Habas Mustapha - Jalan Kopo
2. Uttara-Kuru - Falling Through A Cloud
6. Uttara-Kuru - Our Life

dkrfla

I have gotten most if the tracks on the new playlist and am waiting on the Uttara Kuru CD to arrive soon. Then the only one I will be missing then is Jalan Kopo which is actually by an artist called Sabah Habas Mustapha. I will most likely order that CD as well but if anyone has this track let me know.

Dkrfla

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom