New MuppetVision Posters up in Extended Que

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I haven't seen anyone post them as of yet...except for myself..But, They have now added new Movie Posters on the Extended Que Line of Muppet*Vision 3D..They look great and it's nice to see a return of The Muppets!!:sohappy:

Here they are in the Order they are shown in the que..

muppet4.jpg
muppet3.jpg
muppet2.jpg
muppet1.jpg
muppet5.jpg

SirGoofy

Yes! Not a fan of the Hannah Montana or the Wild Frogs(I think they could have picked better filsm), but the others are awesome!

TalkingHead

Too bad so many of these seem to serve no other purpose than to promote Disney movies.

Beak-E? That doesn't even make sense.

High School Mayhem? Not very clever.

Hannah Montana and Miss Piggy? Probably took 2 minutes to think that one up.

I love the Muppets, but geez, that's not the quality I expect from Jim Henson's characters---it's the quality I expect from Direct-to-Video Disney sequels.

Exprcoofto

Too bad so many of these seem to serve no other purpose than to promote Disney movies.

Beak-E? That doesn't even make sense.

High School Mayhem? Not very clever.

Hannah Montana and Miss Piggy? Probably took 2 minutes to think that one up.

I love the Muppets, but geez, that's not the quality I expect from Jim Henson's characters---it's the quality I expect from Direct-to-Video Disney sequels.

I knew someone was going to look at it like that. I look at it as funny jokes like the Muppets are known for. :lol:

urbanvegan

These are SO DOPE.

But why does everyone misspell "queue"? :shrug::lol: Honestly, it's only spelled correctly about 50% of the time, I think it's hilarious.

TalkingHead

I knew someone was going to look at it like that. I look at it as funny jokes like the Muppets are known for. :lol:

"Hannah Montana and Miss Piggy"

Do you really think that's the level of funny/corny/whatever that the Muppets are known for?

It sounds like lazy comedy writing to me, and I use the term comedy very loosely.

But at least this confirms they should never try updating Muppetvision. If this is the kind of humor that would be in a new 3D movie, forget about it. I'll take Henson's genius over this indefinitely.

urbanvegan

"Hannah Montana and Miss Piggy"

Do you really think that's the level of funny/corny/whatever that the Muppets are known for?

These types of puns are EXACTLY what the Muppets are known for.

A-Net-Full-Of-Jello? 2-D Fruities? That's kind of how the Muppets work, on TV, in the movies - even in the theme parks. They have always been very meta-referential and self-deprecating.

DisneyMusician2

Some people aren't happy no matter what.

It was a great effort, and the only possibly weak one is the Miss Piggy. But I still like it! And of course they promote Disney movies! I very rarely use the word "duh", but here it might be appropriate....

Bravo and keep the Muppets coming!

disney4life2008

I agree. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE The Muppets and so glad they used them in the new Promotional Campaign. I also love the Muppets show - it is CLASSIC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom