New Moonlight Magic event - AK Dec 13th

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
MOONLIGHT MAGIC SURPRISE!
Wish you could enjoy more magic this holiday season? Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic is getting even more magical! Join us on December 13, 2023 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park for a complimentary, after-hours event and enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character greetings, entertainment and delectable delights.

Early Resort Registration
Eligible Members with a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date will have access to early registration beginning onNovember 28, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Be sure to check details online and look for the registration link that will be posted on the page shortly before the early registration opens.

General Registration
Event registration opens to all eligible Members on December 5, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time(pending availability). The link to the event registration will be posted online shortly before the general registration opens.

The 2023 Moonlight Magic event apparel can also be found online at shopDisney. Please keep in mind that only one Moonlight Magic event for each participating park will be available per year per Membership.

Chip Chipperson

I just saw the email. The timing  almost worked out for us. We'll be there the week before and fly home the 12th after a 3-night cruise. We'll have Animal Kingdom Extra Evening Hours while we're there, though, so it's almost as good (minus the free snacks and drinks) - or at least that's what I'll tell myself. LOL

kbmum

This will be the first time I've had a chance to do this event. I'll be starting my vacation that afternoon. I have a park reservation for Magic Kingdom that I originally intended to use in the late afternoon or evening. Will I need to go there first, before Moonlight Magic, or should I change the park reservation to Animal Kingdom? I don't want to lose the MK reservation and then find out the event is sold out.

Marionnette

This will be the first time I've had a chance to do this event. I'll be starting my vacation that afternoon. I have a park reservation for Magic Kingdom that I originally intended to use in the late afternoon or evening. Will I need to go there first, before Moonlight Magic, or should I change the park reservation to Animal Kingdom? I don't want to lose the MK reservation and then find out the event is sold out.
Keep your MK reservation. You don't need one for MM. My sister and brother did the August AK MM. They didn't have any park tickets or reservations and they were fine.

_CJ

So we happened to have DVC reservations on the right night and a member of the family poised to both 1) read the email announcing the event, and 2) Sign up to join the waitlist and 3) Sign up once the waitlist allowed it.

Notes from the event:
1)The Rainforest Cafe Staff is amazing. We pregamed here before going in.
2)Everest at night is terrifying.
3)There were understandably no animals visible, but the projection show on the tree of life was beautiful.
4)Everything else was great, including the themed cupcake purchased for one free snack credit if you weren’t stuck in lines at the Dinoland games.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
So we happened to have DVC reservations on the right night and a member of the family poised to both 1) read the email announcing the event, and 2) Sign up to join the waitlist and 3) Sign up once the waitlist allowed it.

Notes from the event:
1)The Rainforest Cafe Staff is amazing. We pregamed here before going in.
2)Everest at night is terrifying.
3)There were understandably no animals visible, but the projection show on the tree of life was beautiful.
4)Everything else was great, including the themed cupcake purchased for one free snack credit if you weren’t stuck in lines at the Dinoland games.
We were there, too. :)

Also had a great time. Being able to explore the park at night and seeing all the Holiday decorations and lights, is great. We specially enjoyed Pandora, we were able to ride both FoP and Na'vi River Journey with a 20min wait (or less), each. Also, complimentary snacks and ice cream are always a nice touch.

Imho, Moonlight Magic is something DVC does very well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom