New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

Seeing the photoshop and more pics has me feeling better about Mickey.

I can't believe Jessie hasn't been mentioned. She's the worst out of the 3. Pretty much every costume character could use a refresh to make them more cartoonish imo. I seriously hope Jessie gets a Marie like makeover . Marie is so adorable. I hope to meet her when I go.
Are you talking about seeing her at WDW or Shanghai.

tathompson87

No need for Photoshop anymore. The new Mickey and Minnie live.
Capture+_2016-05-07-09-44-56.png

cwoms197

The heads look great. But the costumes look weird to me for some reason. Maybe too short. The gloves look weird. At first I thought hey had 5 fingers again instead of the four.

cwoms197

For some reason I still have a feeling these won't be coming to all the parks. I remember reading that this park is kind of separate from all the others and kind of it's own entity. Correct me if I'm wrong.

180º

For some reason I still have a feeling these won't be coming to all the parks. I remember reading that this park is kind of separate from all the others and kind of it's own entity. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure about WDW, but Disneyland's expecting to use them once the Diamond Celebration ends. One really important difference is that they're quite a bit lighter in weight. I guess they could cancel the rest of the order, but so far they don't have a reason to.

Kman101

There's a video of the Storybook Express (just the train and a character caboose with Stitch, Rafiki, Timon Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, and Marie onboard).

And I've seen a picture circulating of Chip, Dale and Donald and to me all the above look the same.

bennythecab

Yes yes yes yes yes yes. There is Mickey! Its lime hes finally himself. I think they've hit the spot with this design. Absolutely. Role it parks wide.

Still hoping the new castle show sees the launch of these in WDW.

Agree Jessie is in need of re-work, maybe TS4 and the new land will see a overhaul of the TS cast.

Donaldfan1934

There's a video of the Storybook Express (just the train and a character caboose with Stitch, Rafiki, Timon Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, and Marie onboard).

And I've seen a picture circulating of Chip, Dale and Donald and to me all the above look the same.
Do you know where this video is?

brb1006

The heads look great. But the costumes look weird to me for some reason. Maybe too short. The gloves look weird. At first I thought hey had 5 fingers again instead of the four.
For some reason seeing Mickey and Minnie look short reminds me of when Mickey used to look short during the 60's and 70's at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom