New members chat

mouse-eared-muffin

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I'm just another huge Disney fan in this sea of Disney supporters. I actually just joined yesterday. Although I've never been to WDW, I have plenty of experience with Disneyland and hope to go to WDW someday. So... With my intros aside, to those new (or not so new) members out there, what's your favorite Disney snack? Mine is Dull Whip. A Disney trip isn't complete without that delicious snack. And your favorite Disney ride? Mine is Haunted Mansion. I know this is kinda a random discussion (and probably one done to death, no doubt) but I really can't think of anything else right now XD
Edit: btw I forgot to add, just to add a bit more to the discussion, why do you like that ride or snack the best? That's all :)

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I to enjoy a Dole Whip Float as well as a Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed pretzel.
Expedition Everest is easily my favorite thrill and for the slower side I have always enjoyed Living with the Land.

mouse-eared-muffin

Original Poster
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I to enjoy a Dole Whip Float as well as a Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed pretzel.
Expedition Everest is easily my favorite thrill and for the slower side I have always enjoyed Living with the Land.
Ooh! I've always wanted to ride Everest. I want to experience it sometime. Hopefully ai cab go to Animal Kingdom someday. I already know it's going to be my favorite WDW ride! :3 But as for the classics, HM has always stuck out to me. Maybe cause au hve an interest in ghosts and zombies and the such, but I love the story involved in it and how it's a little retirement home for all the ghosts around the world instead if being "Haunted just cause"

PrincessL

Howdy! I'd have to agree favorite snack is a dole whip float and anything from Les Halles Boulangerie! DH just made a homemade dole whip the other night with frozen pineapple and coconut milk. Wasn't exactly the same but def satisfied the craving:) Favorite ride is a little more difficult...but I'd have to go with Test track my boys love it and their expression after riding it is priceless!

SteveBrickNJ

Hi everyone! I'm just another huge Disney fan in this sea of Disney supporters. I actually just joined yesterday. Although I've never been to WDW, I have plenty of experience with Disneyland and hope to go to WDW someday. So... With my intros aside, to those new (or not so new) members out there, what's your favorite Disney snack? Mine is Dull Whip. A Disney trip isn't complete without that delicious snack. And your favorite Disney ride? Mine is Haunted Mansion. I know this is kinda a random discussion (and probably one done to death, no doubt) but I really can't think of anything else right now XD
Edit: btw I forgot to add, just to add a bit more to the discussion, why do you like that ride or snack the best? That's all :)
I just signed up moments ago. I am used to tripadvisor forums. I hope to catch on here quickly.

SteveBrickNJ

I figured it out. I started a thread somewhere else and have received a reply. I also figured out that I can click on my profile and then access my previous posts/ previous threads.
I'm good to go!
:)

mouse-eared-muffin

Original Poster
I figured it out. I started a thread somewhere else and have received a reply. I also figured out that I can click on my profile and then access my previous posts/ previous threads.
I'm good to go!
:)
Awesome! Sorry I couldn't help you sooner. It takes a bit of exploring and figiting to get a hang of things and figure out how to do things here, but it's easy to catch on :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom