New Lilo & Stitch plush

raven

Original Poster
Just to let you know that the new 14" plush of Lilo & Stitch (as dog) were released today in the Disney Stores. They retail at $16 US/$24 CA and are very cute and very soft!

I'm sure there will be MBBP's soon as well as the movie approches.

The Disney Stores are having a plush contest right now so be sure to buy a plush for every occasion! The Disney Store Home Base office is seeing if there is a need out there to re-release old plush (Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, etc.). Right now the stores consist mostley of the Fab 5 and Pooh family. So, if you want to see more of the old styles out there, now is the time to buy plush!

(If you are unsure of what is considered a plush when you go, just look at the UPC code and all Disney plush start with "421")

raven

Original Poster
Stitch will also be in the stores soon as Elvis and as an alien. There are also many other toys and things from the movie. One of my favorites: The new Mickey Antenna Balls that have a tropical design in 4 colors!

And yes, I am curently at store #694, Disney Play!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
we have nothing at WDW.. but I did manage to obtain a press release for it at Sid Cahuenga's for $15.

Reportedly we'll get out stuff out approx June 10ish

But I do have my 16" plush

epcot71

Originally posted by raven
Stitch will also be in the stores soon as Elvis and as an alien. There are also many other toys and things from the movie. One of my favorites: The new Mickey Antenna Balls that have a tropical design in 4 colors!

And yes, I am curently at store #694, Disney Play!

how is disney play and kids at home doing now?????? is the compnay as a whole still called disney store just with 2 seperate designs or is it now actually considered 2 seperate companies and not disney store at all????and is the uniforms changed from the denim blue and black pants???

craziebabie1

I saw that at the Disney store. I didn't grab it tho. I ended up buying a bunch of other stuff instead. I think I'm going back to get the Stitch tho. It's just so cute. :sohappy:

raven

Original Poster
Originally posted by epcot71
how is disney play and kids at home doing now?????? is the compnay as a whole still called disney store just with 2 seperate designs or is it now actually considered 2 seperate companies and not disney store at all????and is the uniforms changed from the denim blue and black pants???

While I can't give any info on how the new stores are doing (company policy), I can give you the information on our new costumes.

At Disney Play, we wear dark denim blue jeans, white shoes, and the different T-shrts that they give us with the different characters on them (orange shirt w/Woddy & Jesse, Neon green w/Buzz Lightyear, or red shirt w/pooh family) We used to have a royal blue shirt w/Monters Inc. characters but that has been discontinued. We are hoping to get a new color for Lilo & Stitch.

At Disney Kids & Home they wear tan pants, white shoes and a white button down shirt with different characters on the pocket.

Many guests ask if the shirts are for sale but they are exclusive to the CM's of Disney Play & Disney Kids & Home.

epcot71

Originally posted by raven

While I can't give any info on how the new stores are doing (company policy), I can give you the information on our new costumes.

At Disney Play, we wear dark denim blue jeans, white shoes, and the different T-shrts that they give us with the different characters on them (orange shirt w/Woddy & Jesse, Neon green w/Buzz Lightyear, or red shirt w/pooh family) We used to have a royal blue shirt w/Monters Inc. characters but that has been discontinued. We are hoping to get a new color for Lilo & Stitch.

At Disney Kids & Home they wear tan pants, white shoes and a white button down shirt with different characters on the pocket.

Many guests ask if the shirts are for sale but they are exclusive to the CM's of Disney Play & Disney Kids & Home.
kewl-thanks for the info-im kinda a disney store fan:) :) :)

leeocean

I so want the Stitch doll (he's so soft!) and that cute picture frame with Lilo and Stitch with the Palm Trees holding the pix - so cute!

raven

Original Poster
Also there are now other cool toys from the movie as well. One of my favorites is the new talking Stitch. He talkes back!

Ask him many questions that are listed and hw will answer you back in his cute little voice. Each question can have a variety of answers. It is made by Hasbro and retails for $44.50 at the Disney Stores.

This toy works best when in a quiet environment. In the Disney Stores they can get a little confused hearing all of the noises and music from the DVD that is playing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom