New Korn Single

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Now I usually don't like recent Korn, but I really like their new single "Here To Stay". It kind of has a different sound to it and Jonathan Davis singing is very unique.

I think its an awesome song. Here for yourself:

http://korntv.com/single/

DisJosh

I'm not a big Korn fan at all but this is MUCH better than any of there prior stuff!! Maybe they're finally straying away from the hip hop sound! :D

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
I'm not a big Korn fan at all but this is MUCH better than any of there prior stuff!! Maybe they're finally straying away from the hip hop sound! :D

I'm not really a fan either, although I will listen to them and this new song really, really impressed me. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
It's much better than their previous stuff, but I personally still can't stand them.

lileonard

Banned
Thanks alot, I hope that is a set date, I am going to WDW for a week beggining on june 12, that would be awesome for that album to come out the day before I leave.

Itl gimme somn to listen to the plane ride down.

hey darthdarrel my grandma lives in eastlake,
Where in eastlake do you live exactly?
I actually live in garfield hts about 2 miles away from c town

lileonard

Banned
By the way i think that song is bangin, better than the first single of their last album.

Boy its about time they drop an album

darthdarrel

Originally posted by lileonard
Thanks alot, I hope that is a set date, I am going to WDW for a week beggining on june 12, that would be awesome for that album to come out the day before I leave.

Itl gimme somn to listen to the plane ride down.

hey darthdarrel my grandma lives in eastlake,
Where in eastlake do you live exactly?
I actually live in garfield hts about 2 miles away from c town
I live in Eastview meadows apartment across from Big K!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom