"New Jersey Week"??

Curly Q

Hello all:D I am thinking of going in November 2002 and can't figure out when the best time to go is. When is New Jersey Week? The first or second week of November?
Thanks I hope I can get this figured out:veryconfu

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
There is a New Jersey Week?
LOL....this I did not know...
Sooooo...its a bunch of guys walking around w/ Jersey accents?
"Hey...yuse guyz wanna go check out dat big ball ting over by dare...at Epcot..?"

Kidding kidding;) ...a couple of my close friends are from Jersey..(and they do slip back into the accent....lol)

Upvote 0

Curly Q

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys:)

CookieGVB - I would go then, but our annual passes expire in Dec We went Dec 2-9 in 2001. I wouldn't care when we went, but I promised my boyfriend that it would not be busy this past Dec, and we were stuck with the cheerleaders:hammer: the whole trip:rolleyes:

I need to go when it's less busy:rolleyes:

DMC-12
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I just found out about "New Jersey Week" I guess the kids and or teachers get 2 days off in November and many families decide to go to WDW and take the whole week off, but ah maybe you already knew that:animwink:

Upvote 0

Carl

My last trip was November 2000, and guess what?

It turned out to be Jersey Week. Really crowded. Of course, this was also during the Y2K celebration, so that might have contributed to the problem. It was unbelievable trying to get a space in the Electric Parade line up.

Upvote 0

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by DMC-12
There is a New Jersey Week?
LOL....this I did not know...
Sooooo...its a bunch of guys walking around w/ Jersey accents?
"Hey...yuse guyz wanna go check out dat big ball ting over by dare...at Epcot..?"

Kidding kidding;) ...a couple of my close friends are from Jersey..(and they do slip back into the accent....lol)

hey hey hey....theres nuthin wrong wih our jersey accents! I use to have one when i lived in north jersey. I movd ot souh jersey and i have a southern twang..go figure? thats sooo cool NJ week..lol.our idy bitty state has there on week! cool!

Susan

Upvote 0

Carl

There's nothing wrong with the accent, but

When 1/2 of New Jersey (the half that is either teachers or has children in the schools) comes to WDW on the week the schools let out in November, it is time to avoid the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom