New here!

Stephers

Original Poster
We will be going to Magic Kingdom on the 14th and Epcot on the 15th. I am just so glad that I have a sweet family to enjoy Disney with. This vacation wouldn't be nearly as fun *for me* without my daughter. I love the kids at Disney and even the crowds. I have been to Disney when it was crowded and when it was not AS crowded. I have to say that I love the crowd. The only thing to remember is to be patient with everyone and kind to everyone and eventually someone will be the same to you when you are having a bad moment.

I have found Disney, Magic Kingdom especially, to be full of parents just like myself who understand screaming kids and meltdowns and are very helpful.

It's one of the things I love about Magic Kingdom. The focus is heavily on the kids.

LeeLee D

Always sorry to lose a fellow Clearwaterian, but I am so glad you found this little bit of magic on the web.

WELCOME!

BTW - Sunny and 81 today:cool:

Karolena

Welcome to the boards. :wave:

It's always great to have someone new with new information, opinions, and stories. :sohappy:

Figment1986

Just wanted to say, "hi"! My hubby, my daughter and I lived in Clearwater for a couple of years and went to Disney almost every weekend. Disney holds many wonderful memories for us. We are going back for the first time in 3 or 4 years this summer. We are VERY excited to go back "home"! I love Disney World and it is an amazing place.

Welcome to WDWMagic, Nice to see someone else who lived in the Tampa region. Virginia is such a nice and pleasant state, but sounds spectacular that your going to go to WDW for the first time in many years. I hope you have a Magical time there.

MamaK

Whenever you need a Disney fix - these boards are terrific! Our trip is in October, still 224 days away, and every day seeing something about Disney - even looking at someone's pictures from a recent trip - really brings a smile to my face. I was really wanting a magical getaway today, but since I couldn't drive to WDW that moment, I just took a mental break and got absorbed in some of the news and photos from here.

There's so much good info, too. I have 2 girls (whom we took in 2006) and a boy (who will be joining us on his first trip this October). It's so fun to plan a big family trip to the most magical place on earth.

- MamaK

Craig & Lisa

Welcome to the boards. We live in Jersey and it's cold here, but I can't wait to get there in 25 days. This will be our 17th trip as a family, (18th, one extra without the sons ) A grand Gathering with a couple of surprises for some of the others. These boards have filled in the time between the visits and made it not too bad that we are not there. And we can always find the info we are looking for here in a pinch.

TIGERBEAR1

New Here

I Would'nt say I'm New here but this is Our First Official Post.:hammer:
We leave for Our Three Week Trip to The World in 76 Days!!!!!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Stephers

Original Poster
I am from southwestern Virginia or northeastern Tennessee. On the border in Bristol.

When we lived in Clearwater we technically lived in Oldsmar for about a year or so and then we moved to Dunedin for about a year. LOVED Dunedin. Closer to the beach!!

All of our family is in VA and my daughter missed everyone. I love Clearwater though.

The people in the Clearwater area were always welcoming and friendly.

It's nice to meet all of you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom