New Frozen parade float for Soundsational

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Rumors were going around on MiceChat that we were getting a Frozen float as a pre-parade for Soundsational. The rumors turned out to be true.

fro234874.png

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/05/more-frozen-fun-at-disneyland-park-this-summer/

TP2000

Looks like they'll be using the Ice Skating Float that Minnie and Mickey appear on in the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

No wonder this is just for summer, since they'll need that float back by November to use in the Christmas parade. :D

sweetpee_1993

Glad I'm not the only one here who feels this way.
The insanity with the adults sprinting to the Anna & Elsa M&G in Disneyland... read about a child getting knocked down by a running man, nose bloodied, & he didn't stop.... I seriously don't get it. I thought the movie was okay. Nothing exceptional. But this hype seems to multiply off itself and the whole thing has become something more than it actually is. It's perplexing.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
The insanity with the adults sprinting to the Anna & Elsa M&G in Disneyland... read about a child getting knocked down by a running man, nose bloodied, & he didn't stop.... I seriously don't get it. I thought the movie was okay. Nothing exceptional. But this hype seems to multiply off itself and the whole thing has become something more than it actually is. It's perplexing.

It's truly ridiculous, not only the film's fame but also the stupid adults at the parks who rush to the lines. I thought it was just okay as well. The villains were weak, there were plot holes and characters weren't that interesting, besides Elsa. The one song I actually did like was less than a minute long.

Frozen is the biggest animated film to date, so, unfortunately, we're going to keep hearing about it. Yay.

Cesar R M

Looks like they'll be using the Ice Skating Float that Minnie and Mickey appear on in the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

No wonder this is just for summer, since they'll need that float back by November to use in the Christmas parade. :D
At least its NOT THE CASTLE float.

there were some videos posted about this in another thread in this forum.
The videos were HILARIOUS.

Nicole220

At least this'll give Guests other ways to view Anna and Elsa and hopefully cut down on the M&G line. They should add them to Ariel's Grotto, too! We might not understand why it's so popular, but it's what the people want.

5thGenTexan

I have a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. We have Frozen on DVD and I recently picked up the soundtrack. My 5 year old has all the songs memorized and sings along on each of them. I usually play the CD on the way to school. When she gets out of the truck, I usually turn it off. So, the other day the boy says "NO, I want Let it Go". Unless something else comes along better, I don't see Frozen going away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom