New Features for SeaWorld App Coming

919Florida

Original Poster
I think this sounds pretty exciting. I already ahve lots of fun with the SeaWorld app but these cahgnes coming look pretty cool too. I really like the push notifications with in park discounts that only app users will be able to redeem and I also like the feature for the ability to pre-order meals on the go for easy pick up at select locations. SeaWorld partnered with T3 to build and make the enhancements to the app and it says even more will be coming. I am pretty excited to see what else is up their sleeves.

• Push notifications: Starting next month, guests inside the park will be alerted automatically on their mobile device with offers and discounts only for app users, such as tours or culinary specials. In future releases, guests will receive contextual notifications, based on interests particular to each guest.
  • Planning: Up-to-the-minute ride wait times and show times, ride-height filters, car finder function and insider park tips help make the most out of a visit. The interactive map provides a walking path showing clear starting and ending points with estimated walking time.
  • Easy purchasing and upgrades: This summer, a mobile wallet will be added with one-touch purchasing. This allows guests to make spur-of-the-moment upgrades to skip lines with Quick Queue or add the All-Day Dining Deal. Later this year, new functionality will even allow guests to pre-order meals on the go for easy pick up at select locations.
  • Gaming: The 50th Celebration Scavenger Hunt follows a growing trend in gaming and is available at all three SeaWorld parks. Guests collect badges as they visit locations throughout the park to earn valuable in-park rewards. New games for additional parks will be added in 2014.
  • Sharing: Fun photo frames used to showcase photos taken in the parks can be easily shared on social channels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom