New Disney World hotel offer saves up to 35% when you stay 5 nights or longer this Spring and Summer 2024

usty

I don't know if this is potentially related to when Tiana's is opening, but as of this morning the July 8th to October 3rd portion of this discount has been removed. I went to check my existing reservation and see what is available, since I've been checking a few room types at different resorts, and already have a standard view Beach Club room booked 9/17-9/25, and the discounts were all gone.

shifty37

I don't know if this is potentially related to when Tiana's is opening, but as of this morning the July 8th to October 3rd portion of this discount has been removed. I went to check my existing reservation and see what is available, since I've been checking a few room types at different resorts, and already have a standard view Beach Club room booked 9/17-9/25, and the discounts were all gone.
I was attempting to book the dining plan on the last day, had some obscure error message, and missed out on it.

Was going to book the discount rooms as a back-up and those were gone as of 12AM on the 15th.
Spoke with a cast member and unfortunately they had no notes about the dates being changed.

Last edited:

wdwfan22

I noticed the minute they said Summer for Tiana, the room discount went away for late summer/fall. I've heard a Disney Visa promotion for those dates will be coming soon, but I guess they are done with the general public discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom