New Disney Parks??

Siege898

where exactly is this construction at could you get a picture perhaps. like show us on google earth

To be honest, I never figured out how to post pictures. However, look at google earth and look at Animal Kingdom. Theres and area between Everest and Africa that looks big enough. The area seems to be clear and sandy. Again, this could be something else, but after I heard it was bordering AK, this seems like the only good area.

jonnyc

If you look at it like this should Disney build a 5th gate, then people won't stay at WDW longer, they will just spend less time in other WDW parks, combine that with the economy etc. then it is unlikely in the near future, so i would expect them to add/update/refurb attractions in the current 4 parks.

I think at DHS the focus will be on Pixar (i am sure to many people's disgust on this board :p).

A new land at Epcot is overdue (here's hoping for that Mt. Fuji coaster!).

MK has its refurb of SM coming up, and is really due another E-Ticket in the next 5 years.

AK needs a few more attractions or another land (Beasty Kingdom anyone? :p)

Whether any of this happens is another issue, i am just excited to return to the world this Tuesday!!

plutoismyhero

We can talk all we want but the truth is none of us know what disney is thinking cause we arent the higher up's in disney. Truthfully i could go without another park AS LONG as they add to DAK and DHS i love DAK but it takes me like not even a full day to get through it so lets hope for some news very very very very very very very soon.MK and EPCOT could use some love to but not as much as the others

DisneyAnole

Ok so if you look at the timeline...

Magic Kingdom opens in 1971
Epcot opens in 1982
MGM opens in 1989
Animal Kingdom opens in 1998
...2008?

Anyone else feel like there should be a park sprouting up anytime soon?
Just curious to know if anyone's heard some rumors. :veryconfu

1. It will be a Villains park with roller coasters.
2. The monorail will be expanded to reach the park.
3. And ticket prices will increase to $85 dollars/one day.

One of these three things will happen eventually.

MickeyJman06

Ok so if you look at the timeline...

Magic Kingdom opens in 1971
Epcot opens in 1982
MGM opens in 1989
Animal Kingdom opens in 1998
...2008?

Anyone else feel like there should be a park sprouting up anytime soon?
Just curious to know if anyone's heard some rumors. :veryconfu
i was thinking more lie this;
MK counts for 1970s
Epcot counts for 80s
DHS couns for 90s
AK counts for 2000
so i want one after December 31st 2009

wvdisneyfamily

As much as I love WDW I'm not ready for a new park. All of the parks need some development before they sink money and time into something new. MGM and AK are in desperate need of some new rides. I know that TSM and EE are fairly new, but that's not enough to handle the crowds at those parks.

Spike-in-Berlin

We can talk all we want but the truth is none of us know what disney is thinking cause we arent the higher up's in disney. Truthfully i could go without another park AS LONG as they add to DAK and DHS i love DAK but it takes me like not even a full day to get through it so lets hope for some news very very very very very very very soon.MK and EPCOT could use some love to but not as much as the others

Especially considering the fact that several attractions in DAK are sub-par. For example the entire Rafiki Planet Watch ist something that I only visited once and won't do again unless they add something really interesting. And the Dino-rama fair area is a major downfall. In the entire Dinoland USA there is only one interestung attraction, Dinosaur. Camp Minnie-Mickey has virtually no ride or real attraction. DAK still needs a lot of additions, more than any other park although there is a lot to do in the others too. So who needs a fifth park?

Son of Enik

Hi everyone. I've been a member here for a while, but haven't felt compelled to post anything until I read this thread.
I feel the same as many of you that Disney should just add to and improve the four parks they already have. While I absolutely would love to see a fifth park, I say take your time to the Imagineers...good things come to those who wait. New attractions at each of the existing parks I think would keep us happy for some time to come...and I like the idea of a new land at MK.
Thank you for listening and I hope to get to know everyone here.:)

primetime52

Building a 5th gate would be a serious waste of money at this point. They aren't ready for gate 5 until they add several new attractions to each existing park, especially DHS and AK.

DisneyWall-E

INHO if there were to be a new park anytime soon would they not open it in time for the 40th anniversary. And if that were the case they would surley be building the park by now. I mean land should have already been cleared by now. so I think a whole new park is out of the question as of right now. But hay I really hope I am wrong.

imamouse

Hi everyone. I've been a member here for a while, but haven't felt compelled to post anything until I read this thread.
I feel the same as many of you that Disney should just add to and improve the four parks they already have. While I absolutely would love to see a fifth park, I say take your time to the Imagineers...good things come to those who wait. New attractions at each of the existing parks I think would keep us happy for some time to come...and I like the idea of a new land at MK.
Thank you for listening and I hope to get to know everyone here.:)

Welcome to WDWMagic :wave:. Thanks for your post and keep 'em coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom