New Castle show is amazing!!!!

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone. To start off, no I do not have any photos of the show. I wanted to just watch the show and enjoy it for what it is without having to see it from behind a camera.

Anyways, that being said. THE SHOW IS AMAZING!!!!! This show is what Disney Castles shows are all about. Fun, uplifting, high energy, characters, villians, heros, dancing, singing, KOK (Kids of the Kingdom equity dancers), fireworks, other pyro, etc etc etc. I caught the very last show today at 6:35 and I can not tell you or even explain to you how great it was to see this show. The audience LOVED it (adults and kids [boys and girls]), and the cast looked like they were having a blast. It is sooooo great to see a show like this gracing the castle stage once again.

Bravo Disney!!!! Bravo Magic Kingdom!!! And most of all BRAVO "Dream Along w/ Mickey" cast and crew!!!!!!!!!! Job well done. :sohappy:

Hopefully someone else will be able to post photos soon. Take care everyone

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wayhey! KOTK!! Sounds like a top notch castle show, like they used to be :D

Can`t wait for a video..... hint hint!

metscool

I saw the 435 show and I loved it too. I was talking the the Dream Squad before the show and when it started I had to see it. The two girls Dream Squaders hadn't seen it either. Yesterday was the first day of the show.

the-reason14

Is this like a preview or something, or is it in full swing now. I say that because in just 5 days, Ill be leaving for a short but very magical trip to the world. Yea me.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

drew81

I so agree with you Wbboy29!!! I just saw a video of it and I really like the music!!! The characters' outfits are awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom