New AAA Promotion..Pretty Awesome!

ArielBelle

Hey Guys...I just got my e-mail newsletter from AAA and there is a new offer that I think is pretty cool...

AAA's New Disney Free Fun Ticket

Get more but don't pay more.

When you purchase a 4-day Walt Disney World Resort ticket...you receieve 4 FREE VISITS to your choice and combination of:

--Blizzard Beach
--Typhoon Lagoon
--DisneyQuest
--Pleasure Island
--Wide World of Sports

Want more free fun? Buy a 5-day and receive 5 Fre Visits (and this continues with a 6 and 7 day pass)

You must purchase your Free Fun Disney Ticket from AAA by May 31st. Take six whole months to enjoy your extra FREE visits to these popular Disney attractions.

Sorry if this has already been purchased...enjoy. The website listed on the email is

:wave:

eagles

i would like clarification on this please:

are you saying if i purchase a 4 day base ticket i get the 4 additional perks?
is this with or with the park hopper option?

i actually need a 4 day park hopper ticket. so i am wondering if this would be the best way to go, i am not a member of aaa but am considering it, so i will also get a discount on the auto train, (which we are using to get there)

Upvote 0

cls4016

Could you please post any links to find this deal, I am a AAA member and the email i got today had nothing about WDW tickets. Wondering if it might be geographical area specific.

Upvote 0

dave1105

I received the newletter as well and do recall something about a Disney park promo. I could not find it when I logged in to the AAA site so I will post the info when I get home this evening.

Upvote 0

Raquel

I'm going to check this with my AAA TA. I haven't heard anything about it myself, but it would save us some $$ if it is the case and I like saving $$.

Upvote 0

beachclubbasics

I called my AAA travel agent today...

and she told me that this is no olonger being offered?

Is this a local AAA offering? (we're in NJ)?

Is there any more info like that you have to be there between certain dates, etc?

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I found it.

The most likely culprit: AAASouth. (www.aaasouth.com) then type in any FL zipcode (32830 is Disney's) and you get to the page, sadly you can't buy them without a FL mailing address.

Now through May 31, 2007, purchase a Florida Resident 4, 5, 6 or
7-day base theme park ticket or park-hopper theme park ticket and receive the same number of extra visits for FREE to your choice of Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island or Wide World of Sports. Plus, the ticket is valid for 6 months from first use!

See Ticket Prices Tab for details on the "FREE FUN" tickets.

"Free Fun" offer is only available through AAA Auto Club South.

Proof of Florida residency required at AAA and Walt Disney World ticket windows.

Tickets sold only at select Florida AAA Auto Club South offices or on-line at aaa.com for Florida addresses only unless otherwise noted.

And clicking on the particular ticket - It's for FL residents (noted on the hyperlink for the ticket itself)..

This ticket is valid for 4 days at your choice or combination of these 4 theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM or Animal Kingdom, plus 4 "Free Fun" visits to your choice or combination of Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest or Wide World of Sports. Must exchange the AAA ticket at a Disney ticket window and show proof of Florida residency to get the actual admission ticket. Park hopping is not included. Ticket expires 6 months from first use.

And the price is $155.95 (FL residents always get discounts on WDW tickets through AAA). Edit to add, with park hopper it's $174.25.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
A quick price comparison...

According to Mousesavers.com, a 4-Day Park Hopper with Water PArk Fun and More (closest possible ticket) is $303.53

This ticket, plus shipping, handling, and taxes, is $192.42

Total saving for FL residents: $111.11

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom