Neverland Club

sring

I'm thinking of giving My kids (7 and just a few days shy of 4) a night at the Neverland Club at the polly so I can take my wife out to dinner.

I know one of the requirements is that the children be toilet trained, and while my youngest is, she is deathly afraid of the automatic flushing comodes (she calles them "Electric Pottys") and refuses to use them.

So I have to ask the question, are the children's facilities in the Neverland Club manual?

After you pick yourself off the ground from laughing so hard, any insite is appreciated.

Laura

Premium Member
Well I have an almost 4 year old as well, and he is STILL not totally potty trained yet. So I have nothing to laugh at you for!

I am also planning to send my son to the Neverland Club in September so we can have a peaceful dinner at 'Ohana so I am just crossing my fingers that he will be fully trained by then!

I have no idea about the toilets. Last time I was there I was 7 years old!

Upvote 0

tmtee

I just asked the expert in our house on self-flushing toliets, and who visited the Neverland Clubhouse in Jan. And this 4 yrs old (who dislikes self-flushing toliets), stated that the toliets there are normal ( meaning you have to flush them yourself.

I hope this helps!

Upvote 0

sring

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Well I have an almost 4 year old as well, and he is STILL not totally potty trained yet. So I have nothing to laugh at you for!

I am also planning to send my son to the Neverland Club in September so we can have a peaceful dinner at 'Ohana so I am just crossing my fingers that he will be fully trained by then!

I have no idea about the toilets. Last time I was there I was 7 years old!

Thanks. We're doing 'Ohana as a family thing (one of my favorite resturants). Taking my wife to the Yachtsman (her choice). T-minus 29 days.

Upvote 0

sring

Original Poster
tmtee said:
I just asked the expert in our house on self-flushing toliets, and who visited the Neverland Clubhouse in Jan. And this 4 yrs old (who dislikes self-flushing toliets), stated that the toliets there are normal ( meaning you have to flush them yourself.

I hope this helps!

Thank you! It helps tremendously!

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

We are thinking about leaving our daughter there next time and it will be our first time doing this. Anyone have the jitters the first time they left their child there or did Disney cast members make you feel comfortable when you prepared to leave?

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

As a mother of a little one who was also afraid of the self-flushers I can offer some advice that I learned on these forums.

Teach her where the eye sensor is located. ( Our WalMarts here have the auto-flush commodes) If you carry a small pad of post-it notes with you, all you have to do is place one over the sensor before you sit down. Then, when SHE is ready to flush, remove the paper.

Of course, I didn't find this tip until after my daughter came up with her own solution. She thought the noise the toilet makes just before it flushes itself sounded like a cat meowing. So she decided that Disney has kitties that live in the walls and flush the toilet for you when you are done ! :lol:
Now, THAT'S imagineering at its best.

Upvote 0

sring

Original Poster
rosebud's mom said:
Teach her where the eye sensor is located. ( Our WalMarts here have the auto-flush commodes) If you carry a small pad of post-it notes with you, all you have to do is place one over the sensor before you sit down. Then, when SHE is ready to flush, remove the paper.

That's a great tip! I'm going to have to try it at the mall this weekend.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom