Nemo Musical special AP viewing dates

teebin

Original Poster
From passholder email:

To celebrate the premiere of Finding Nemo—The Musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, we've set aside each day's first seating between Dec. 1–10 for valued Passholders like you!

NOTE: ADVANCE sign-up is REQUIRED.

brkgnews

w00t! I guess imagineering felt guilty that they scheduled the Nemo ride previews during a time when I wasn't there. :lookaroun

Any idea when the first show will be? 9:30-ish?

Yo Ho

Does this mean...

...that we can expect AK to be a zoo (pun intended) during the weekends that the show preview is going on? Seriously, will the crowds be crazy for a preview like this?

Matpez

How do you get passholder email? I can't find anywhere to put in my information (yes, I am a passholder, and I am in the passholder part of the website)

napnet

Reserved mine... i think... it kept timing out and when i went back in it said 'you already reserved tickets' so hopefully i reserved them! Dec 7th @ 10am!

TTATraveler

I got mine for December 2.:) I wonder if they will be admitting general park guests to these shows, or if they are only for APs, regardless of the number of open seats?

goofyfan13

I got mine for December 2.:) I wonder if they will be admitting general park guests to these shows, or if they are only for APs, regardless of the number of open seats?

I'd imagine its only for AP's even if there are open seats, at least thats how it better be. :animwink:

Plutofan1

Finding Nemo - The Musical Soft Opens November 5th - 18th!!! The show will not be published in any times guide. You will be able to find show times at the main TipBoard in Animal Kingdom.

Beginning November 19th, the show will be open and times printed in the times guide. I got this from http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/ak/nemo.htm. So it looks like the show will be performing before then and that the AP Preview is so the AP Holders can be the first to see the show on the day they book it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom