Nemo has Seagulls!

Spaced Out Dude

I honestly can not wait for the new Living Seas to open! :goodnevil

epcotmap1.gif

Magicot

Does anyone know if they plan on closing the entire Seas pavilion before they reopen the ride in October. I remember when it reopened after significant nemofication last November, they took out the hydrolators and repainted the interior with blues and greens. I also remember alot of people saying that it looked unfinished as if there were just base coats. Could the Seas be closing again to finish the painting in the current open section?

Montu

I see them! RIGHT ON!

Let me just say..MINE!:sohappy:

Ummmm... are you intoxicated? Where in that high res pic linked above do you see seagulls? I see very clear bubbles, rocks, the mural on the wall. There are no seagulls.

But congratulations, you're the first to say "MINE," just as you hoped!:hammer:

CTXRover

Ummmm... are you intoxicated? Where in that high res pic linked above do you see seagulls? I see very clear bubbles, rocks, the mural on the wall. There are no seagulls.

There are three seagulls that can easily be seen in this pic: http://www.mousetimes.com/wdwpictorials/09_22_06/im000027.html

Look at where the new "The Seas" sign is on the rock formation (It's where the old The Living Seas sign used to be). Look a little to the left and sitting on the rockwork are 3 seagulls. I think you'll see them pretty clearly.

Still don't see them? Look at the orange lift in the background. Go to the ground where the tires are. On the rock formation right in front of that are the seagulls.

LuvtheEars

So does this mean the Splash effect on the rocks will no longer occur becasuse of the three seagulls? if so...COLOR ME DISAPPOINTED!

There is a short shot of the old Living Seas in the Travel Chanel WDW show (that I recorded the last time it was on and my kids and I watch it all the time:rolleyes: ). Anyhow. . . the clip shows the waves splashing and it looked to me that the seaguls are far enough back that the waves might still work and not get the seaguls too wet. I could be wrong, but I'm with you and hope they still work.

:D

MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,
In Spanish:MINA, MINA, MINA, MINA, MINA,
Now French: MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE,
Now German: Grube, Grube, Grube, Grube, Grube
Now Japanese: 鉱山、鉱山、鉱山、鉱山、鉱山
Now Dutch: MIJN, MIJN, MIJN, MIJN, MIJN,
Now Italian: MINIERA, MINIERA, MINIERA, MINIERA, MINIERA,
and lastily can't forget the Russians: ШАХТА, ШАХТА, ШАХТА, ШАХТА, ШАХТА,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom