Need to decide on last adr. 4 adults who enjoy seafood

which restaurant would you choose- food quality is the most important factor ?

• Flying Fish cafe

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Boathouse

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Paddlefish

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spectro

Original Poster
Hi today I booked our adrs and need to make a decision on last ressie. We already have narcoosees booked for a special birthday and anniversary meal, but would like another really nice seafood meal. I've checked the menus, read the trip advisor reports and just can't decide ! It's specifically food quality I'm looking for, as seafood can be so easily overlooked and spoiled. I don't really care how nice the server is or how ambient the restaurant is for this meal. We also like dessert, but will probs just share starters. Thanks in advance !

Schneewittchen

I had a really fantastic meal at Flying Fish a couple of years ago. Yes, they remodeled and changed the menu, but I would expect that same fine dining experience.

drwadadli

My personal opinion is that Paddlefish is overpriced for moderate quality seafood. I haven't tried the Flying Fish since the revamp but did love the Chef's Table

Spectro

Original Poster
I've seen the photos and menus for bluezoo unfortunately it is not on ddp. :( But otherwise I would defo try thankyou

wdwfamilynh

Hi today I booked our adrs and need to make a decision on last ressie. We already have narcoosees booked for a special birthday and anniversary meal, but would like another really nice seafood meal. I've checked the menus, read the trip advisor reports and just can't decide ! It's specifically food quality I'm looking for, as seafood can be so easily overlooked and spoiled. I don't really care how nice the server is or how ambient the restaurant is for this meal. We also like dessert, but will probs just share starters. Thanks in advance !
We had a great meal at The Boathouse on our last trip (2015) and have never had a bad meal at Coral Reef (last trip and multiple trips before that)...and we tend to be pretty picky when it comes to food quality. We're headed back to Coral Reef on our next trip, but will skip a return to The Boathouse b/c it was way too noisy for us to enjoy our single solo meal of the last trip.

Diesel Dan

We had a group of about 8 people go to Cape May Café on our trip in February. The food and service were outstanding. Favorites were the all you can eat Crab Legs, Clams & Shrimp. The group all want to go back the next trip.

mouse_luv

How about Artist Point, Coral Reef, Tokyo Dining, or the Boathouse?

At Artist Point the Cedar Plank Salmon is very good and their Berry Cobbler for dessert is something I crave often.

Hockey89

Of those, I would say Flying Fish by a mile... It's top couple signature places IMHO. I've never had a bad meal while many other signature places can be hit or miss.... Artist point is number one example of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom