Need some opinions!

PrincessRachelT

Original Poster
Hello all! I'm driving down to Miami from where I live, and will be stopping at Disney for lunch as its one of my favorite parts of the drive since it breaks up my 7 1/2 hour drive. I usually stop at Magic (for dole whip) or Animal Kingdom (for lobster Mac and cheese) but the lobster mac is now gone. I'm hoping to try a new place, preferably close to being able to get dole whip after lunch. I'll also be driving back up, so I'm either looking for two places or one to go to twice. I have an annual pass, so admission isn't an issue, but going on rides won't be something I can do this trip as I am almost 7 months pregnant. I'm okay with making a reservation, although I will be leaving this Thursday. I'm excited to hear where you think I should go eat!

JohnD

Have you thought about Disney Springs. It has a parking garage and no worries about park admission. Unless there is a must do attraction!

UncleFastpass

You said you would like to try a new place with dole whip hopefully not too far away for dessert,right?where would be new for you? Dole whip not to far to me means MK or the monorail hotels(Poly).What restaurants in those areas haven't you tried?

PrincessRachelT

Original Poster
Have you thought about Disney Springs. It has a parking garage and no worries about park admission. Unless there is a must do attraction!
I've tried most of the restaurants at DS with the exception of Reglan Road (which I've heard is really good and is on my husbands list for next real trip.) Although they have opened Morimoto (sp) which my husband will veto on our trips, so I might have to try that on the way back! Thank you :)!

You said you would like to try a new place with dole whip hopefully not too far away for dessert,right?where would be new for you? Dole whip not to far to me means MK or the monorail hotels(Poly).What restaurants in those areas haven't you tried?
The only ones we've tried at the Poly or Contemporary are the Wave and Capt Cooks and Ohanas character breakfast. Any suggestions on restuarants to at the Poly or Contemporary?

UncleFastpass

I like the Kona cafe at Poly but I think I have heard some negative things about it recently.The Grand Floridian cafe is a hidden gem and is on the monorail loop so easy to get to capt.cooks at poly for dole whip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom