Need one more ADR

Angie Heck

Original Poster
We currently have an ADR at WCC for 4 adults. However I'm still not convinced its what we should do. So I'm interested in some people's favorites that we might want to switch to! We only do ADRs for dinner.

So far we have Ohana, chefs de France, teppan edo and San angel inn!

Sweet Melissa

What is your plan for that day? Do you want to keep to a restaurant near the Magic Kingdom/Wilderness Lodge area? Are you on a dining plan?

Angie Heck

Original Poster
On the DDP and staying at the wilderness lodge. No real plans. We usually just go with the flow so we're pretty open to where we go.

Sweet Melissa

I'll just give my favorite 1-credit dinner spots, then.

1. Sanaa - Really unique, signature-quality food with a good staff and fair ambiance. If your party is adventurous and you think you'd like the Indian and African flavors, I highly recommend it.
2. Kouzzina - Lively, celebratory atmosphere and great food that would satisfy a wide range of palates. There are some great dishes with Greek and Mediterranean influence, and others that are more like Southern comfort food with a twist.
3. Olivia's Café - Outstanding food for the meat-and-potatoes crowd. I don't care much for the dining room, but our experience has been that the staff are friendly and they love the menu they're serving. Trust their recommendations because they know what they're talking about.
4. Grand Floridian Café - We've actually never been there for dinner, but we like their lunch menu a lot, and it's pretty similar in the evening.
5. Boatwright's Dining Hall - This was a surprising hit for us in 2011 — so much so that we made it a point to return in 2012. The pork chop, prime rib, and French onion soup are all well-executed dishes. The butterscotch crème brûlée is a wonderful dessert.
6. Portobello - The only good Italian food on Disney property outside of Il Mulino, in my opinion. The only reason I wouldn't put it higher on the list is that the dining room is packed pretty tightly. It's a little better for tables of four than two, but I think that every table in the place is uncomfortably close to its neighbors.

There are others that I would recommend, too. Kona, if you weren't already doing 'Ohana. San Angel Inn if you didn't already have it listed. I used to love the Coral Reef, but it's been a few years since we've visited and I can't speak to its recent quality. Raglan Road, but that one is so popular that I'm sure you've already considered it.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Via Napoli
Turf Club
Rose and Crown
Raglan Road
Sci-Fi

These are some of our 1 credit faves around the world for dinner. :)

tare

We currently have an ADR at WCC for 4 adults. However I'm still not convinced its what we should do. So I'm interested in some people's favorites that we might want to switch to! We only do ADRs for dinner.

So far we have Ohana, chefs de France, teppan edo and San angel inn!
Try the hoop dee. We do it every trip. Love it!!!

NYwdwfan

We did The Wave last trip with INCREDIBLY low expectations due to the bad reviews I've seen. Maybe the bad press has gotten to them and they made improvements because we LOVED it. Great menu, quiet atmosphere and ultra-convenient to WL (where we were also staying).

Prof Ecks

If you can get a seat near a window at Sanaa it is really worth it. Last time we were there the animals put on an excellent show. We stayed for dessert and chai and I enjoyed it very much. Kind of a pain to get there, but a really nice environment, good food, the servers have always been excellent and it seems to always be pretty quiet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom