1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with a ticket question

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by yodasmith, Aug 17, 2006.

1. yodasmith

yodasmith Member

Sep 24, 2003
    About a month ago me and my girlfriend took a spur of the moment trip to Disney. In a moment of haste we bought our tickets, 10 day park hoppers that never expire.

Now we were planning a trip in a few months, and we were looking at getting a package for a week. So we used 3 days of our tickets and figured we'd use the rest next time we came back.

In a moment of haste did we ruin our chances for a package with the meal plan? Is it still possible to get the meal plan, and if it is possible is it still worth it?
  2. GrowingUpDisney

GrowingUpDisney New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    To get the package, each member in your party has to purchase at least a one day - one park ticket. I think you have to decided wether it is worth that for you.
  3. New2WDW

New2WDW New Member

Jan 21, 2005
    It is too late to get the Free Dining Plan offer you may have heard about but you can get the Dining Plan with any Package. Currently there is a General Public discount on a package that you could get but you would have to purchase a one day ticket as mentioned above.