NEED HELP! In Orlando for 2 days and need to know what parks i should see??

GMAN

Original Poster
Only have 2 days in Orlando. What 2 parks should i see for each day??
MGM, Magic Kingdom, or Epcot?? ARGHH!! I know i cant get everything done..so i want to goto 1 park each day...and wich one for wich reasons? Thanks guys....

MaelstromMunky

Instead of doing one park each day, I'd recommend going to a park in the morning and going to one at night. If you're going in December, it shouldn't be crowded at all and you'll have plenty of time to see most of the parks. If it was me, my plan would be like this...

Day One- Magic Kingdom in the morning, MGM Studios at night.
Day Two- Animal Kingdom in the morning, Epcot Center at night.

I'd wake up at about 8:00 or 8:30, eat breakfast at the hotel or the parks and then be there by 9:00. Play until about 1:00 when you could stop for a quick lunch, and then play another hour or two before going back to your hotel to swim or rest. At about 4:00 or 5:00, I'd head out to your night park and play until closing time. Hope this helps. :animwink:

DisneyPhD

Well it does depend on what you enjoy the most, but I don't recomend AK since it just doesn't have enough to take up a full day and is only open until 6:00.

It depends if you have ever been there before. Even as a adult I don't feel like I have been to WDW with out at least one day at MK, so I would do MK and Epcot.

MK has tons to do, a new firework show, lots of atractions. Also tends to be the most crowded. Many of the atraction are ones kids and children can enjoy, but are classic atractions. Mickey's Philharmagic is new. Lots and Lots of Disney Magic. A trip to WDW is not complete with out seeing the castle.

Or there is Epcot and MGM, Either way I am thinking Epcot at least one of the days (something for everyone, lots to do, Misson Space and World showcase, no other park like in on Earth.)

MGM has RR and TT, both are thrilling. Some good shows, fantasic is good, but it doesn't seem to have as much at Epcot and MK.

It really depends on what kind of a person you are, what your likes are. Also if there is any sit down restants you want to hit.

Have a good trip.

Make sure to take another one in the future for at least a week to see it all (or closer to it all.)

BRER STITCH

YIKES!!!!
This is the second post on the same topic.
Here is what I posted on your other one.....
----------------------------------------------------------

Don't be a slave to time constraints! You didn't mention in your post WHEN you are going, but it's totally possible to get to all 4 parks in 2 days, depending on your pace and the crowds.

With a Park Hopper pass (which you should get, if only to have an excuseto go back in the future!), you will be able to go from park to park as often as you like!

It's not so much as spending an entire day per park, as it is doing the things you want to in each place!

With that said, and guessing you will have a Park Hopper, you should be sure to see the evening shows in the Magic Kingdom (WISHES), Ecot (ILLUMINATIONS), and MGM (FANTASMIC!).

Most improtantly....HAVE FUN!!! and let us know what you decided when you get back!

:xmas:

GMAN

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys :wave: I am a young adult... and love interactive stuff and history (Learning stuff) Im not much for rollercoasters or rides that will have me heaving....lol.. I lvoe shows as well....I am arriving december 5th around 6pm....Anything To Do????? in the evening when the parks are closed??? I will be their the 6th and 7th on FULL DAYS... and leaving the 8th in the morning...

TURKEY

Originally posted by GMAN
ALSO, does anyone know the price for a 2-day hopper PASS???

I don't believe there are 2 day hopper passes. The shortest you can get are 3 day hoppers. You're better off buying a 3 day park hopper because the extra day won't expire or you can use it on the night you get there. Epcot will be open until 9, MK and MGM possibly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom