need advise on a stoller situation please

KingdomStroller

We do deliver on site and off site. We deliver the night before, so you would have your stroller for whatever time you arrive to your resort. The strollers are super easy to fold and have fully reclining seats. The best part is you can take them anywhere. You're not restricted to the parks and don't have to put a deposit down like you would at Downtown Disney.

SAV

I noticed that someone along the way mentioned an umbrella stroller. On our first trip with a child(quite a few years ago now), we brought one down and it was awful. They may fold up nicely, but our DD didn't like it. Not really comfortable for her. It didn't have a shade on it or cup holders for us or a basket for stuff. It wasn't a cheapie, but the wheels expanded from the heat and actually fell off the rims because it was so hot.

The next year/trip we invested in a Baby Trend TrendSport Stroller from Toys R' Us and that has lasted through 2 kids and heavy usage in the parks and at home. It folds up nicely and has the shade, basket, cup holders, tray for them.

Granted this doesn't really answer your question, but I cringe when I hear umbrella stroller at WDW.

juniorthomas

We do deliver on site and off site. We deliver the night before, so you would have your stroller for whatever time you arrive to your resort. The strollers are super easy to fold and have fully reclining seats. The best part is you can take them anywhere. You're not restricted to the parks and don't have to put a deposit down like you would at Downtown Disney.

Wow. I am so glad I found this forum. Thanks to OP and to everyone else who helped out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom