NCAA Football 06

crazycalf

patsfan24 said:
is 2K games going to come out with an ncaa football 2k6 because ea only bought out the rights to the nfl, which i think is pretty stupid seeing how 2k games came out with a better game and sold it for $30 cheaper than what ea sold madden for. Nothing against EA tho, i like MVP Better than MLB and NBA live better than NBA. I just think that EA got beat and couldnt handle the competition, if madden isnt any different than it was last year i am going to be ripped

the EA NCAA 06 box says exclusive license. I'm not sure for how many years so they may not be able to make 2k6.

They could always do like the original madden and bill walsh college football and just use the city or state name and the player's number instead of the name for the pro game.

I don't know how many people would buy it, but they should be able to sell it cheaper since they don't have to pay for the license.

dxwwf3

patsfan24 said:
so u dont find nfl to be more realistic at all than madden, im not saying any more because its just one opinion against thew next

No I did not. I found Madden 2005 to be the most realistic game I've ever played. I didn't even think the 2K series was worth $19.99.

patsfan24

Original Poster
crazycalf said:
the EA NCAA 06 box says exclusive license. I'm not sure for how many years so they may not be able to make 2k6.

They could always do like the original madden and bill walsh college football and just use the city or state name and the player's number instead of the name for the pro game.

I don't know how many people would buy it, but they should be able to sell it cheaper since they don't have to pay for the license.

yeah thats what midway is doing with blitz but i dont think it will sell too many copies

CaptainMichael

dxwwf3 said:
No I did not. I found Madden 2005 to be the most realistic game I've ever played. I didn't even think the 2K series was worth $19.99.

The only thing more realistic than Madden is the real thing, but with Madden, you actually get to controll it. It will only get more realistic on next-generation platforms!

bsandersjr

I HATE the way they changed up the speed burst and player switch. Plus, the hit stick will take some getting practice. Overall, I am not overly impressed with it.

dxwwf3

bsandersjr said:
I HATE the way they changed up the speed burst and player switch. Plus, the hit stick will take some getting practice. Overall, I am not overly impressed with it.

I just couldn't get used to it either. And I never use the hit stick either, it's too risky for me.

Just set your controller settings back to 2005 and the defensive speed burst and player switch will be back to normal.

bsandersjr

Well, I hope they don't throw the button curveball at us for Madden.
The hit stick is tolerable, just don't screw with the buttons!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom