Nate's Toy Story Mania Renovation

Does Toy Story Mania need an update?

• Yes!

• Nah! It is fine.

Results are only viewable after voting.

NateD1226

Original Poster
About a week ago in the Disneyland forums, there was an argument on how TSM is fine the way it is or it needs a big overhaul! As you can clearly see I am in the redo side. So when I can, I will update this to show my dream Toy Story Mania. And just for the heck of it, you can vote if it needs a renovation!

NateD1226

Original Poster
1st Ride Scene

Like I said in my first post, this ride needs a lot of upgrades such as an actual storyline and AA. I know this is just my opinion but I would like to share with everyone my ideas for the perfect Toy Story Mania! As you can see in the title of this post, I'm going to start from the beginning of the ride and then move on from there.
Once you load in you will enter a tunnel with a Woody and 3 Peas in a Pod AA.

Woody: Howdy partners! Glad you are here! We need your help.

Peatrice: Mr. Pricklepants is missing!

Peatey: We are going to check the kitchen first!

Woody: Follow Us!

As you going through the tunnel, you past by big pieces of furniture that pop out of the wall a bit so it makes you feel like you are in the house of Bonnie and her mom! Then you stop when you pass a table and in front of a screen. The screen sows Woody and the Peas in front of you.

Woody: Watch out for the crumbs of food! Knock them out of your way so you don't get hit!

As you hit the crumbs, you see Jessie, Bullseye, and Buzz hitting and shooting at the crumbs. They get closer to you in front of the screen.

Jessie: Howdy Y'all! What brings you guys here?

Buzz: Are you guys looking for Mr. Pricklepants too?

3 Peas: Yup!

Woody: Couldn't leave them beh-

*Loud music plays across the hall*

Buzz: Looks like we found our next investigation spot.

Thanks for reading my first part of this overhaul! If you have any thoughts or suggestions please let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom