Discussion in 'Disney Trivia and Games' started by gsam4ever, Oct 25, 2010.
DHS: Backlot Tour?
2) Slow ride
3) dessert party
but not backlot tour for
2) Hamm & Eggs
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
3) Space cannon
No Sorry.....want another hint?
2. Former bounce
4) Just added a third track
1) Tram ---- "Climb aboard an early 20th-century-inspired Carnival Ride Tram"
2) Hamm & Eggs ---- "Game 1: Hamm & Eggs"
3) 4D ---- "Ride and blast moving targets at this midway-style, 4D shootin’ game starring your favorite Toy Story characters"
I have only been to DLR twice but I will take a stab at this....
Goofy's Playhouse or what used to be Goofy's Bounce House??
1) Original 1955 ride
2) Used to be in the MK but has since been replaced
3) Honored in the pet cemetery
Would that be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?
1. First opened in 1975
2. Located in Tomorrowland
3. If this ride was a hill, it would be the 3rd tallest hill in this location (state or country)
1) Moving the ride through its building is free to operate
2) Game show
3) Closed recently (easy one but a tribute)
Separate names with a comma.