My short trip report

Cynderella

Original Poster
Hello all! I was only at the world for 2 days :cry: which was of course better than nothing! We were there on Sun 11/25 and Mon 11/26. We went to MVMCP only on Sunday night. It was very nice except for all of the people! :mad: The castle looks absolutly gorgeous with those lights. My camera did it no justice at all. We saw the 2nd parade which was cute. We didnt smell any pine sent from the Chip & Dale (?) float as mentioned but we definetly smelled the gingerbread house. We also found our new favorite viewing spot in Frontierland. Right in front of the Shooting arcade is a big box type thing around a tree. It makes for a wonderful viewing spot. We didnt get to meet too many rare characters other than Rabbit again who I absolutly love. He is soo adorable, much cuter than Pooh in my opinion. The fireworks were spectacular as well. I was able to get a pin that was from the week before, it was cuter than the current one, and I got a mug. We stayed till about 11:45 and it was still packed then! :eek: I was so surprised how many people were still there at that time.
Monday we went back into Magic Kingdom because we had gotten a free entry from the rained out first MNSSHP that we attended. And man was it packed! It stinks that that week is definetly no longer the quiet week. You know it's packed when there is a 20-30 min wait for IASW ALL day long!:eek: Had some Figaro fries - they are my new obsession.:slurp: I noticed some things on the HM that I never noticed before. Does anyone know if the pictures in the loading room - right before you get on the doombuggies - if they are the original pictures that used to be in the hallway? The ones with they eyes that follow you? I didnt see the eyes moving but I could swear they were the original hallway ones. Also in the hallway with the doors I never noticed that creepy pictures next to them too! They were really freaky! The heads in the attic were working which was good because we went on it originally the night it opened back up and we were confused what was going on. The peoplemover was broken several times during the day. Luckily we did it on Sunday because every time we went over on Monday it was broken down. Dont know what happend. :shrug: MLF is such a cute show. I really enjoy that one, as long as they dont pick me! :lookaroun I think that's all I can think of right now. Other than the long lines all day, it was still great to spend some time in my favorite park!

Forgot to mention I finally got to meet Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. They were alot of fun! I love face characters who are in character so well. Although Lady Tremaine must have had some major work done since the movie! :lookaroun:lol: She was really pretty.

Expo_Seeker40

Yup those are the original portraits!

They are called "The Sinister Seven" as there was seven of them in the first hallway your doombuggy went in, now the hallway is the flickering portraits from disneyland that change in the lightning flashes.

Not all of the Sinister Seven portraits are in the doombuggy load area. I think there's four or five in the load?

As for what has happened to the others.....no idea...but probably in an Imagineers home or office. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom