My Park, My Rides

jtsalien

Original Poster
So even though I've visited WDW Magic for years, and joined three years ago, I've never actually posted in the forums :eek:. So I thought it was long overdue for me to dive in and join the fun. I thought this would be a good place to start. I have my own blog. It's called My Park, My Rides. The blog is about all things Imagineering. This includes media from around the web, news, and my own ride and show ideas. Some recent ideas of mine include an Up ride and a new Figment attraction. Feel free to check it out :D

Congrats on your first post and welcome to the forums! I like the Up ride idea quite a bit and it looks like some good stuff, can't say I like everything but for the most part very good.

jtsalien

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome! And I'm glad you enjoyed what you read. And please, let me know what you think on my blog. Good or bad. Please post what you think in the comments. I want to know what my readers think about what I right. And if you do like it and have a google account, please become a follower of my blog. I know you won't be disappointed if you do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom