my little disney souvenir!

jlevis

Took a couple of minutes to find the Kleenex to dry my eyes. Great story with a perfect ending!! Congratulations. I'm glad you took the time to get those photos. Also, I'm not surprised at the performance of the CM's.:sohappy: Or course some here will point to your wife breaking her water while at the park is further evidence of the decline of maintenance at Disney.

PolynesianPrincess

Congrats!! Definitely a souvenir you'll want to keep!! lol And Disney really does go above and beyond sometimes... It's the little things that sets them apart from the rest... And as mickeysshoes pointed out... He can't be a Flyers fan!!! How bout the Bruins?! :p

828tnt

Original Poster
thank you all for all of the well wishes! it's been a crazy few days, but really hope to have a few pics up tonight!!!!!

828tnt

Original Poster
Oh my goodness he's here!! I just saw this thread - I'm so excited for you, and I LOVE the story! Congratulations on little Elias! :sohappy:

I have still got 3 weeks to go!

i've been meaning to IM you!!! i was thinking you were a bit further along, not sure where my head has been :rolleyes:.

i hope all of the best for you! you need to keep in touch, i'm sure everyone here is very interested in how things turn out for you!

and i promise to get some pics posted later tonight!! (i hope):p

828tnt

Original Poster
How is little Elias today? I will tell you that your story is the best story I have read in a long time! I was tearing up. Thank you for sharing that with us!

little man is great! it's my first child, so of course i think he's better at pretty much everything than any other- lol.

but, he's so independant- for a 1 week old that is! he holds his own binkie and tries to hold his own bottle. he rolls on his side by himself, and has even pushed himself off his own belly and turned his head.

he's awesome! i LOVE being a daddy!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
First - Congrats :). I have four... all grown up now :).

Now - an off the Wall Question... and this is NOT a suggestion for anyone else that is expecting....

I wonder - what would appear on a childs birth certificate if no one said anything... and the child was born smack dab on WDW property? It MUST have happened by now.
I would imagine that the place of birth would be listed as Lake Buena Vista.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom