My Enchanted Experience trip report

Gorjus

Nicole, thanks so much for the photos. Now I get an idea of how it went. Just so you know, an hour is about usual for a princess to be out without a break.

I LOVE the idea of no autograph books.

And this may be a huge bias on my part, but WDW princesses RULE compared to DL.

None the less, you don't get 6 princesses and a princess wannabe all in one spot at WDW. So here here for them all being together. And as stated in another post, I love the themed backgrounds for 3 of the girls.

Nicole220

Original Poster
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Great pics, Nicole!!!

Wow Nicole. Just Wow!! What a wonderful TR. I have yet to see the movie and I have wanted to go since before it came out. Now I really want to go more. Wonderful pictures. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Nicole, what a cool event!!! Loved all the pics!
Thanks girlies! :kiss:

Nicole, thanks so much for the photos. Now I get an idea of how it went. Just so you know, an hour is about usual for a princess to be out without a break.
You're very welcome. :)

I did not know that...thanks for pointing it out.

Gorjus said:
I LOVE the idea of no autograph books.

And this may be a huge bias on my part, but WDW princesses RULE compared to DL.

None the less, you don't get 6 princesses and a princess wannabe all in one spot at WDW. So here here for them all being together. And as stated in another post, I love the themed backgrounds for 3 of the girls.
And this may be a huge bias on my part, but I have to disagree. :lol:

The princesses at this event aren't from DL...thankfully. :lookaroun The only one I was really happy with (appearance-wise) was Giselle. But the princesses (and other face characters) at DL are almost always spot on.

Gorjus

The princesses at this event aren't from DL...thankfully. :lookaroun The only one I was really happy with (appearance-wise) was Giselle. But the princesses (and other face characters) at DL are almost always spot on.

They would have to be from DL. The dresses are exact. I'm thinking these are special event princesses. I could be wrong.

Nicole220

Original Poster
They would have to be from DL. The dresses are exact. I'm thinking these are special event princesses. I could be wrong.
I know Disney hired them. :lol: I meant they aren't regular princesses found at DL. At least, not the group I saw.

Bobster

Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to post so many great pictures. The event looks amazing and it looks like you two had a blast.

I can't wait to visit Disneyland some day. When my wallet finally decides to go, I'll try to see if something like this is going on at the El Capitan. Do you remember how much in advance they advertised this event (or others like it)?

Nicole220

Original Poster
Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to post so many great pictures. The event looks amazing and it looks like you two had a blast.

I can't wait to visit Disneyland some day. When my wallet finally decides to go, I'll try to see if something like this is going on at the El Capitan. Do you remember how much in advance they advertised this event (or others like it)?
Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

I don't think they advertise too far in advance. I know they're already advertising (and selling tickets) for the Hannah Montana movie concert, which is in February. So 2-3 months maybe?

edit: I don't think they're going to make it (Hannah Montana) a big event like this one, but I still think 2-3 months. :wave:

mouselvrmom

That looked like a lot of fun, Nicole! It looks like you had a much better time on Hollywood Blvd than we did when we took our tour. :lol: I wish we would have done something like that instead.

The Aurora looked kind of familiar like the one we saw at dl, but I'm sure with the dress and wig most people would look alike.

Gorjus

The Aurora looked kind of familiar like the one we saw at dl, but I'm sure with the dress and wig most people would look alike.

I've spent 6 hours taking photos of someone and then met them on the bus going home. They laughed at me because I didn't recognize them. But at least they look familiar.

The worst is Fur. They'll approach you in the park as guests, in the mouseketeria, in the halls and talk to you like you are great pals. And all I'm thinking is I have no idea who you are.:brick::lol: Some identify themselves. That helps.

Nicole220

Original Poster
Nicole, loved the pictures! You should have kidnapped that prince.
Thanks Rachel!

:lol: I would have, but I had my eye on another guy in there. :D

That looked like a lot of fun, Nicole! It looks like you had a much better time on Hollywood Blvd than we did when we took our tour. :lol: I wish we would have done something like that instead.

Thank you! :wave:
What tour did you take?

Aurora was my favorite there...well, her and Giselle. :D

mouselvrmom

Thank you! :wave:
What tour did you take?

Aurora was my favorite there...well, her and Giselle. :D

We just took a hollywood tour that so wasn't what we expected. We laugh about it now, but the kids weren't happy and really wanted to go back. My hubby was the one who wanted to do the tour and he thought that it would be different. We had the oldest driver ever who liked to drive crazy and ramble on about how he was in the pirates of the caribbean movies and show us blurry snapshots of him with the back of orlando blooms head. It was a great time, I just hoped he didn't die before we got back. :lol:

TheDisneyMagic

Such an excellent photo update, Thank you very much :) I'm glad you had such a great time there, I really wish that I could get over to California and experience this, Enchanted was by far my favourite film of 2007.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom