My Enchanted Experience trip report

Nicole220

Original Poster
Last week, a friend and I decided to take a trip to Los Angeles to see the Enchanted Experience at Disney's El Capitan Theater. For those who don't know, the Enchanted Experience is where you get to see the movie, then meet all the princesses, play games, take pictures, color, and see stuff from the set. Even though I had seen the movie twice, I really wanted to do this because I never see the princesses at Disneyland. There they are locked up in their Faire thing, with lines up to two hours, and you don't know which princess you'll see. So I was excited to do this.

<O:p</O:pWarning: Pic heavy and the pictures aren't the greatest because I trying to get used to my new camera, and the lighting was terrible...

The Surrounding L.A area...

Chinese Theater
DSC01812.jpg

Kodak Theater:
DSC00129.jpg

Hollywood sign:
DSC00150.jpg

El Capitan Theater:
DSC00143.jpg

The adjacent Soda Fountain:
DSC00140.jpg

Inside the theater:
DSC00159.jpg

The amazing organ player. He played Disney songs, which I sang along to.
DSC00163.jpg

We got the VIP Package...
Reserved Seating:
DSC00166.jpg

And free popcorn and drink.

The Experience coming up...

Nicole220

Original Poster
After the movie it was onto the Experience!
DSC00169.jpg

Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle stayed in the ballroom for meet and greets and dance lessons.
They greeted us as we came in:
DSC01914.jpg

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01918.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

DSC01920.jpg

Nicole220

Original Poster
Giselle, Snow White, Ariel, and Jasmine had themed areas where their meet and greets were held.

Giselle!!!
DSC01953.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01959.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

Giselle's dress is so big, you can't get in as close as the others. Everyone stood at the edge and tried to get in as close as possible. Her dress is stunning!

Nicole220

Original Poster
Jasmine:
DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Ariel:
DSC01935.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

Snow White:
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Talking with her was depressing. She asked us if we had a prince...gee Snow, thanks for reminding me that I'm single!! :lol:

Nicole220

Original Poster
For the above princesses, everyone would line up in front of the "stage" and wait their turn. The same goes for Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora. They found a spot on the ballroom floor and everyone formed a line in front of them. All the parents and kids were great about it. No pushing, no crowding the princesses. They all waited patiently in line. Also, because of the amount of people inside, the lines were't long at all.

Belle
DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Cinderella:
DSC01967.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

Aurora:
DSC01971.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

I missed the memo that we were supposed to face the same way. :lookaroun

A Prince:
DSC00215.jpg

Nicole220

Original Poster
They had for green screen stations where they took your picture and placed you in some of the scenes from the movie.

ENC21300987QK-001.jpg

ENC21300987QK-002.jpg

ENC21300987QK-003.jpg

ENC21300987QK-004.jpg

After the event, it was time for ice cream!
DSC00260.jpg

:slurp:

I'll post my final thoughts later....

Tigggrl

Thanks for the wonderful pics Nicole! I did The Princess Tea for Princess Diaries 2 with my niece, therre is nothing like the special events at the El CApitan! In my opinion the princess dresses are way fancier and more sparkly!
Im so glad you had such a good time! Now I wanna go!

Nicole220

Original Poster
Final thoughts:

This was a great event! Definitely worth the money! I was able to meet every princess with minimal wait, which is not commonly found in the parks. The lines weren’t long at all and there were no autograph books. Because of that, the princesses spent a lot of time with each person…it was very nice. I was amazed that the princesses were out the entire time. We were in there for about an hour, and they never left or took a break. The Experience also includes free princess makeovers, video games, learning how to dance and sword fight, a rock climbing wall, and the 4 photo stations.

Gorjus, if you have any other question feel free to ask. :wave:

Nicole220

Original Poster
Thanks for the wonderful pics Nicole! I did The Princess Tea for Princess Diaries 2 with my niece, therre is nothing like the special events at the El CApitan! In my opinion the princess dresses are way fancier and more sparkly!
Im so glad you had such a good time! Now I wanna go!
Thank you Carla. :)

I definitely recommend going if you can!
It's nothing like DL's crazy meet and greets. :lol:

Disnut

Wow Nicole. Just Wow!! What a wonderful TR. I have yet to see the movie and I have wanted to go since before it came out. Now I really want to go more. Wonderful pictures. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom