My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
This is now my favorite vlog of yours.

Hope this becomes a weekly thing.

I'm treading very, very carefully. That's how I always do Disneyland because I'm not the typical guest. While there are plenty of weirdos visiting daily and posting videos on YouTube, I'm the only one that does The Haunted Mansion over and over again with autistic repetition. That's not something that gets you the good sort of attention. I know I'm being monitored. They might even have a file on me. I just wish they'd pop out of nowhere and throw me a compliment on my hair every once in a while.

So, with recording and posting videos of my experiences, I've got to be equally careful. I don't enjoy the familiar relationship with cast members that it seems these YouTube weirdos and denim jacket gangs do. I'm not a part of their club, nor do I want to be. I almost did a vlog on the insanity of guys walking around Downtown Disney with guns the other day, but I was afraid I'd get shot or at least imprisoned. The only reason yesterday's vlog occurred was because I was having panic attacks and calming down in an empty area, then remembered to do it.

Rich T

I'm treading very, very carefully. That's how I always do Disneyland because I'm not the typical guest. While there are plenty of weirdos visiting daily and posting videos on YouTube, I'm the only one that does The Haunted Mansion over and over again with autistic repetition. That's not something that gets you the good sort of attention. I know I'm being monitored. They might even have a file on me. I just wish they'd pop out of nowhere and throw me a compliment on my hair every once in a while.

So, with recording and posting videos of my experiences, I've got to be equally careful. I don't enjoy the familiar relationship with cast members that it seems these YouTube weirdos and denim jacket gangs do. I'm not a part of their club, nor do I want to be. I almost did a vlog on the insanity of guys walking around Downtown Disney with guns the other day, but I was afraid I'd get shot or at least imprisoned. The only reason yesterday's vlog occurred was because I was having panic attacks and calming down in an empty area, then remembered to do it.
I'm actually glad there' s visible security with guns in the resort. Let me rephrase that. Although, I'm sorry it's a necessary precaution in today's climate, I'm glad there's visible security with guns in the resort.

I like your open honesty about your park visits; you seem to have good objectivity on the situation. Do you ever speak to cast members? Not in a Mommy-blogger-obnoxious way, but just in a frank, "Hi, I'm ___ and you'll see me a lot because Haunted Mansion's one of my favorite things on Earth," way?

Rich T

Oooh what happened?
He was charging $25 for personal guided tours of Disneyland. In 2005, three women accidentally joined his group instead of the Official tour they'd paid for. About halfway through, they asked about lunch and Hill explained there was no lunch on his tour and then everything became clear, and the women complained to guest services and Jim got bounced outta the park and told in no uncertain terms something along the lines of "STOP THAT!" (I picture Mickey screaming it at him).

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I'm proud to announce that I will be charging $300 for personal Doom Buggy rides with yours truly, where I'll point out my favorite elements of The Haunted Mansion, such as the uncomfortable-looking vintage furniture in the ballroom, the twinkling lights on the ceiling and the spirit that's a sheet being blown by a fan. Afterwards, we'll have a Matterhorn Macaroon and Disney coffee, on you!

D

Deleted member 107043

He was charging $25 for personal guided tours of Disneyland. In 2005, three women accidentally joined his group instead of the Official tour they'd paid for. About halfway through, they asked about lunch and Hill explained there was no lunch on his tour and then everything became clear, and the women complained to guest services and Jim got bounced outta the park and told in no uncertain terms something along the lines of "STOP THAT!" (I picture Mickey screaming it at him).

Haha! I love it.

Phroobar

I'm proud to announce that I will be charging $300 for personal Doom Buggy rides with yours truly, where I'll point out my favorite elements of The Haunted Mansion, such as the uncomfortable-looking vintage furniture in the ballroom, the twinkling lights on the ceiling and the spirit that's a sheet being blown by a fan. Afterwards, we'll have a Matterhorn Macaroon and Disney coffee, on you!
@Curious Constance wants to know what you get for $500?

Uncle Lupe

Rides? Is that $300 for all 35 rides? That's a bargain. Throw in some fastpass que loitering and sign me up.

Phroobar

I don't think for $300 he will run around grabbing fast passes for you. He might save you a space in line for the Haunted Mansion though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom