Trip Report My Buddy and Me!

Once again, it's your favorite trip reporters favorite trip reporter... And I am heading down to the swamps for a visit!

When: T-Minus 48 hours

Where: TBD - Possibly YC, WL, BW, or a mix.

Who: Myself

1088520355_HIGH.jpg

Also joining me: my friend who's nickname is Monster so I shall refer to him as J Monster (I don't have a pic of him to share) and of course I am bringing a dog! Ya, I know the dogs are the highlight of my TRs now! So don't worry, I got your back! There will be a dog. And this will be a dog you haven't seen/met yet!

Say hello to Mr Bailey!

Screenshot_20240227_143909_Messages.jpg

I will be dragging him around the parks and doing horrible things such as exposing him to weather and crowds, all for social media clout! JK. I only say that because some people may not understand exactly what a working/service K9 goes through for training to be able to mitigate any situation for its handler/human. I will be doing lots of training with Bailey to acclimate him to the hectic environment that is WDW!

Bailey is a Labrador. He is training to assist a young human with a visual impairment. J Monster is that young humans father which is why he is joining me. This trip was decided this past weekend, hence the suddenness of this PTR.

Also, it's J Monsters first trip ever to WDW! Boy oh boy did he pick a good tour guide for the parks... aka Me! Don't worry, he enjoys beer! He and his wife have wanted to visit with their kids and they know we visit a lot. So last weekend over dinner and drinks we decided that I will take Bailey to train and J Monster can join me to learn all about the parks and resorts before their first visit.

Details to come soon!

For anybody who has not read some of my prior trip reports, I am a dog trainer.

donaldtoo

Friday recap:

Waiting in line for JC was....interesting. I saw this young child just chewing on the turnstile rope. This went on for about one minute before the mom stopped her.

View attachment 771187

A woman in front of us had a sweet Avatar tattoo

View attachment 771188
Her friend also had Disney tattoos. They were admiring Bailey while I was admiring their ink.

Bailey really enjoyed the cruise

View attachment 771189

Are the staph germs from that rope an upcharge…?!!!!! 🤔 :D

Glad Bailey enjoyed the cruise…!!! :)

Our two lab mixes are Belle and Ranger…!!!!! :happy:

45343977-D666-4401-9EB4-A9B01694B6B0.jpeg

donaldtoo

My mother would have beat me with a fan belt if I chewed on that rope. And she would be right in doing so lol.

:hilarious:
I woulda’ got it with a belt from my Pop, and then a wooden spoon from my Mom, which she had to change to plastic spoons, because too many wooden ones broke on our beeeeeehinds…!!!!! 😅

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Friday recap:

We caught the parade on the way. Bailey did great with all the distractions.

20240301_152844.jpg

20240301_153057.jpg

We hopped on a boat back to WL and Bailey immediately took a nap. He was pooped!

20240301_154112.jpg

I had sent some pics to our group text with J and his wife and my wife and both the girls commented on my socks. C (my wife) said "bold choice", and Js wife had some funny comments that aren't forum appropriate.

I defended my socks but I was outnumbered with the jokes from 3 other people lol. I sent a pic to the group to take a pole of who had cooler socks.

20240301_154243.jpg

J was the winner according to them. Smh

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Friday recap:

We got back to WL, grabbed the car and drove over to YC. Room was ready sonwe checked in, showered up and hit Ale and Compass for a proper YC introduction for J

20240301_172615.jpg

Cheers to @amjt660 who i wish could join me for a beer here at YC! Soon good buddy...soon.

We hit up Ecpot and over to Sorain

20240301_175007.jpg

20240301_180234.jpg

Bailey had a great report card from the CM at the keenel. We rode Remmy afterwards and Bailey did great on the ride.

After that we headed back to the resort for some food at Ale and Compass.

20240301_195353.jpg

20240301_200440.jpg

Parker House rolls with dipping sauces. They were really good. I would get them again with the exception of the citrus butter. It was punch you in the face citrusy. The other two saices were great.

20240301_200445.jpg

Bailey had a long day amd was passed out most of the time.

20240301_202852.jpg

20240301_202935.jpg

Minnie1986

Recap of Friday!

We had the resort scoop up our luggage to send over to Yacht Club where we'd be checking in later. Then over to MK

I noticed this on the elevator and thought of @sheriffwoody View attachment 771133

First castle pic for J and Bailey

View attachment 771134

We rode Pirates and HM and haven't gotten the on ride pics yet but I'm gonna call photopass services and have them sent.

Bailey did good on both rides. He really enjoyed People Mover. I was taking lots of pics and looked back later and noticed this one. J and I laughed and tried to remember what was going on in this moment? Lol

View attachment 771135

He recalled he was looking at the bkarding groups for Tron. It was at 42 and we were group 78. Long way to go! We rode Space Mtn and I got a blurry kennel pic of Bailey

View attachment 771136
That people mover pic just melted my heart!!!

Minnie1986

Friday recap:

We got back to WL, grabbed the car and drove over to YC. Room was ready sonwe checked in, showered up and hit Ale and Compass for a proper YC introduction for J

View attachment 771374

Cheers to @amjt660 who i wish could join me for a beer here at YC! Soon good buddy...soon.

We hit up Ecpot and over to Sorain

View attachment 771375

View attachment 771376

Bailey had a great report card from the CM at the keenel. We rode Remmy afterwards and Bailey did great on the ride.

After that we headed back to the resort for some food at Ale and Compass.

View attachment 771377

View attachment 771378

Parker House rolls with dipping sauces. They were really good. I would get them again with the exception of the citrus butter. It was punch you in the face citrusy. The other two saices were great.

View attachment 771379

Bailey had a long day amd was passed out most of the time.

View attachment 771380

View attachment 771381
How was Ale & Compass overall? I'll be having dinner there for the first time this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom