My brown nosing feedback

captainkidd

Original Poster
OK, in all seriousness, just wanted to share my opinion and a bit more.

There's a few things I'm not crazy about, but it's nothing major, and hopefully will be worked on. In the meantime, I think we should be thankful for this place. As someone who was a member of another forum for many years (and banned more times than I can count for nothing more than guilt by association), I think wdwmagic is awesome. I don't always agree with everyone here, but that's no different than any other message board. The liberties and flexibility this forum gives you over other forums makes it a far superior message board. I know we don't have the traffic here that they do, but being able to post what you want without fear of repercussion (within obvious reason) and not having to worry every day that you'll log on to find yourself banned for no reason, makes this place THE Disney online message board. There are no politics or silly games. I've actually been member of this forum for over 10 years. I changed my username back in 2007 to distance myself from another forum. In all that time, I think I've received 1 warning (which I deserved), and it was done with 100% class, not the bullying "I'm the boss" attitude of the other forums. Besides, where else could you find a forum with the likes of Jimmy Thick on it?

In closing, Steve could cover the background in poo and use an all cursive font. It'd be disgusting and I'd hate it, but would never go anywhere else. Thanks Steve and everyone else involved for your hard work.

OK, enough with the sappiness. I'm off to start an argument on the Rumors board.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom