My bad experience at Disneyland

KBLovedDisney

I think this is a true story - a bus driver told it to me too. :angelic:
tumblr_inline_nt0swkqFyL1rku3fs_500.gif

Surfin' Tuna

It screamed of KatieBug to me as well. That's why I said Sam should have given her free dessert. For some reason that line always stuck with me even way before I actually created an account to post. Now I will forever remember this poor lady having her foot run over and Disney simply rolling her over to Kaiser and not even a real hospital.

Phroobar

I had a bad experience at Disneyland.
I had to wait almost an hour for a Dole Whip!

When I went to get fast passes for Space Mountain they were gone. A CM said I should try the new MaxPass system for only $10. That way I could use the fast pass line even if all the tickets were gone. I gave him $10 but I couldn't access the MaxPass site. I never saw that CM again. I had to stand in line for two hours! I could have sworn I saw the same people enter the fast pass line over and over.

Later I stood in line for the Haunted Mansion and there was this guy filming himself and remarking how charming everything is. I saw him later drunk on the Toy Story bus muttering about watching Titanic again naked and eating donuts. All day long I kept getting hit by strollers and pushed by crowds. There was this couple that kept screaming that the river was open and they told everyone they were the first to visit TSI when it reopened a few weeks ago. They were in their 40s but dressed like children. Weird!

SSG

I had a bad experience at Disneyland.
I had to wait almost an hour for a Dole Whip!

When I went to get fast passes for Space Mountain they were gone. A CM said I should try the new MaxPass system for only $10. That way I could use the fast pass line even if all the tickets were gone. I gave him $10 but I couldn't access the MaxPass site. I never saw that CM again. I had to stand in line for two hours! I could have sworn I saw the same people enter the fast pass line over and over.

Later I stood in line for the Haunted Mansion and there was this guy filming himself and remarking how charming everything is. I saw him later drunk on the Toy Story bus muttering about watching Titanic again naked and eating donuts. All day long I kept getting hit by strollers and pushed by crowds. There was this couple that kept screaming that the river was open and they told everyone they were the first to visit TSI when it reopened a few weeks ago. They were in their 40s but dressed like children. Weird!
Thank you for sharing that. I hope your story inspires other victims to come forward.

westie

Not discounting the OP's story but when I look at the loading area I cannot see a persons foot being run over? Anyone else have any insight? Any victims want to come forward?

Attachments

• Matterhorn2-20120618-BW.JPG
    Matterhorn2-20120618-BW.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 45

Phroobar

Not discounting the OP's story but when I look at the loading area I cannot see a persons foot being run over? Anyone else have any insight? Any victims want to come forward?
I agree. There is no way a foot could touch the track in the way it is configured even back in 2012. That person would have to either get out on the wrong side and walk across the track or get out, lose balance and fall backwards into the track. It's not possible to ever get your foot stuck in there.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I agree. There is no way a foot could touch the track in the way it is configured even back in 2012. That person would have to either get out on the wrong side and walk across the track or get out, lose balance and fall backwards into the track. It's not possible to ever get your foot stuck in there.
Sounds like a challenge to me ...

JoFu

Is it even possible for the wheels of a tube-rail coaster to run over someone's foot? Wouldn't the guides simply push the foot out of the way?

SSG

One time I was standing in Tomorrowland and saw a glare of neon from that McDonalds on Harbor. Took me right out of the immersion. Happiest Place On Earth my a$$.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom