My baby brother got his dorm assignment!

Erika

Original Poster
OK, so he's not a baby anymore. He's been going to community college part time for 3 years. And he'll be 21 this August.

But I sure am going to miss the little freak! I bet my MOM does better than I will...and I don't even live with him anymore...sigh

Am I being overly sentimental? Must be the cold medication! :lol: Well, might as well go all-out with the cheese. Here's a picture of our first meeting:

Attachments

• eknewbornt.jpg
    eknewbornt.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 69

The Mom

Premium Member
Erika, That's so sweet! I have a similar photo of my daughter holding her baby brother. She hasn't gotten her dorm assignment yet (she waited til the last minute to choose her college!) but her little brother is already upset about her future departure...she'll be in PA...and he won't see her from late August until maybe Thanksgiving, probably Christmas. Don't even ask about how I'M taking it! :(

NowInc

...just a side comment here...something i observed a while ago..

Why was everything in the late 70's-80's brown or dark green/yellow??

Every pic I have from my childhood im either on a brown peice of furniture..a dark red (brown looking) carpet...or something similar...

Maria

LOL!!! The living room in my house was orange! But again... it´s still peach now... my mom loves those colors! :rolleyes: :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc
...just a side comment here...something i observed a while ago..

Why was everything in the late 70's-80's brown or dark green/yellow??

Every pic I have from my childhood im either on a brown peice of furniture..a dark red (brown looking) carpet...or something similar...

No no no....they were chocolate, avocado, gold and burnt orange! ;)

epcot71

hey wait a minute I HAVE THAT SAME COUCH IN MY HOUSE NOW!
well thats just fine make fun-im gonna go listen to my bee-gees 8 track now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom