My ADRs what do ya think? 11 days to go!

KSwart

Original Poster
Let me start by saying my wife and I are taking our 4 girls to Disney for their first time and want it to be magical. We have 11 character meals (I know a bit much). We do have Deluxe Dining :) Our oldest was there a few times when she was little but has no recollection... The girls are 9, 8, 5, and 3. We are staying at ASM in a family suite May 23-29.

Monday:
Hollywood & Vine brunch
Chef Mickeys dinner

Tuesday:
Tusker House breakfast
Coral Reef dinner

Wednesday:
Cape May Cafe breakfast
off property lunch
Tutto Italia dinner

Thursday:
Ohana breakfast
1900 Park Fare early dinner
California Grill late dinner and Wishes
This day is a lot but only day I could get both in :(

Friday:
Akershus breakfast
Crystal Palace lunch
Teppan Edo late dinner

Saturday:
1900 Park Fare breakfast
San Angel lunch
Ohana dinner and Wishes

Sunday:
Hollywood & Vine breakfast
Boma dinner

Any pointers or advice? We are doing parks early with at least 2 hours at the hotel for downtime each afternoon too. It's also Star Wars weekend and the week after Star Tours opens so I expect it to be busy too. Thanks!:sohappy:

lbrad

WOW!!!! Thats alot !!!

Looks awesome.... I am sure your Princesses will LOVE it! :p

Be sure to rest up each day (as you said) and have a magical trip

durangojim

Looks good to me. The only day I'd have issues with is having both 1900 park fare and California Grill. The other thing you might want to consider is that you're having a lot of food each day. If you and your family are big eaters, that's great. But if you don't usually eat much, you might find yourself feeling lethargic walking around the parks. Also, with so many table service/buffet meals, that will take a lot of your time up. But if that's what you enjoy, that's great! We'll be at WDW during the same time. Have a great vacation!

mickeysshoes

WOW...you have some really great choice but I am full just reading all your list. We always go deluxe and never eat 3 full meals day. By mid week you will not want to look at any more food...and you will be eating pretty much the same food all week doing mostly buffets. I am sure you all will have a AWESOME trip!!! Enjoy :wave:

ThinkTink721

Hollywood & Vine brunch :)
Chef Mickeys dinner :D
Tusker House breakfast :D
Coral Reef dinner - heard it's good
Cape May Cafe breakfast - dinner there is good
Tutto Italia dinner :shrug:
Ohana breakfast :D
1900 Park Fare early dinner :king:
California Grill late dinner & Wishes - heard it's great
Akershus breakfast - dinner there is good :D
Crystal Palace lunch - dinner there is good :D
Teppan Edo late dinner - eating here for the 1st time on our next trip
1900 Park Fare breakfast :D
San Angel lunch - heard it's good
Ohana dinner & Wishes :D
Hollywood & Vine breakfast - dinner there is good
Boma dinner - heard it's good

KSwart

Original Poster
Thanks guys! I know it is a lot of eating and we will adjust accordingly... I will say this my 3 of my 4 girls can out-eat a teenage boy on most day so we'll see how they do. They are all super excited. My oldest is also a vegetarian so hopefully there are some different choices for her. Buffets normally work best with her where there is a variety of salads and veggies.... And carbs :)

SnowWhite71

Adr

Well you definately have some great places picked out! Since it is your first time I hope you have planned these meals based on EMH at the parks and if not hopefully some of the days you have breakfast buffets you can go to the parks early then head to your reservation. I guess I am wondering when you plan on actually being at the parks because there is a lot of travel time involved with your plan. If you haven't looked at touring plans I would before you leave so you can maximize your park time around your many ADR's. Good luck!

ShadyLady

Are you driving or will you have a car? If you are relying on bus system, you are going to have little time to do the parks. With a car though, you will be fine!

KSwart

Original Poster
Driving most of the time I think... Part of the week my in laws will be there so we may divide and conquer a bit but mostly driving and monorail if possible :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom