MUST TRY Snacks and Drinks in the parks!

star77kc1

Original Poster
Can't believe we have got this far without mentioning School bread from Norwayundell . :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Better than Churros
I've actually heard mixed reviews with the schoolbread! I've seen a huge following for it, but I've also heard it was dry and overrated. I'm not a coconut person, so I'll never know lol

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I've actually heard mixed reviews with the schoolbread! I've seen a huge following for it, but I've also heard it was dry and overrated. I'm not a coconut person, so I'll never know lol
Anything else you are allergic to or don't like so i can get a perfect 3/3 . :D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Can't believe we have got this far without mentioning School bread from Norwayundell . :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Better than Churros
I dont want to risk derailing this thread like some ithers that go awry in these parts but what Disney needs is Navajo Fry Bread.
IMG_3947.JPG

Which is the base of this fine desert. PS thats strawberry sauce not ketchup on top.

belledream

We were pretty meh on Schoolbread and I was unsure why! Plenty of cream, we like coconut, everything should be great right? We just didn't find it to be that amazing. The Troll Horn at Kringla was much better to us! And this time, we're going for that Viking Chocolate Mousse.

star77kc1

Original Poster
We were pretty meh on Schoolbread and I was unsure why! Plenty of cream, we like coconut, everything should be great right? We just didn't find it to be that amazing. The Troll Horn at Kringla was much better to us! And this time, we're going for that Viking Chocolate Mousse.
Sounds good!!!

Pascal

These are on my list for our upcoming trip:
  • Ice cream cookie sandwich + hot fudge sauce from Plaza Ice Cream Parlour in MK
  • Doughnut sundae, also from Plaza in MK
  • Churro sundae from Taste Track in Epcot
  • Light up cotton candy in MK (for consumption during HEA!)
  • Pulled pork macaroni and cheese from Eight Spoon Cafe in AK
  • Dole whip in the souvenir skull mug from Aloha Isle in MK
  • Peanut butter brownie from Mara in AK
Mmmmmm....:)

star77kc1

Original Poster
These are on my list for our upcoming trip:
  • Ice cream cookie sandwich + hot fudge sauce from Plaza Ice Cream Parlour in MK
  • Doughnut sundae, also from Plaza in MK
  • Churro sundae from Taste Track in Epcot
  • Light up cotton candy in MK (for consumption during HEA!)
  • Pulled pork macaroni and cheese from Eight Spoon Cafe in AK
  • Dole whip in the souvenir skull mug from Aloha Isle in MK
  • Peanut butter brownie from Mara in AK
Mmmmmm....:)
Those Ice Cream cookie sandwiches look really good! And those Churro sundaes?? YES PLEASE. I'm hoping their still available during my trip!

Disney4family

Pascal

Those Ice Cream cookie sandwiches look really good! And those Churro sundaes?? YES PLEASE. I'm hoping their still available during my trip!

Don't they just?! We usually get them from Hollywood Scoops in HS, but the prospect of added sauce has me swayed for Plaza this year (obviously as well as Hollywood Scoops :p). I'm also hoping that I may be able to mix and match the sundaes in Epcot to have churro with a different sauce...? Oh, the possibilities...

star77kc1

Original Poster
Don't they just?! We usually get them from Hollywood Scoops in HS, but the prospect of added sauce has me swayed for Plaza this year (obviously as well as Hollywood Scoops :p). I'm also hoping that I may be able to mix and match the sundaes in Epcot to have churro with a different sauce...? Oh, the possibilities...
Yummmmm (drool....)

Attachments

• IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 41

JillC LI

We tasted it for the first time finally in January and I'm sorry to say we did not care for it. The bread was overly dry and the filling too sweet (and I like sweets!).

IMFearless

Very partial to the Peanut Butter Slice at Boardwalk bakery. It looks rather nondescript but is amazing. Also like the Cinnamon Rolls at Gaston's Tavern.

Justinchrys25

Don't flame me, but I have never used a snack credit for school bread or a troll (cloudberry) horn. Nevertheless, one of my favorite snacks is various versions of "white" fudge at Main Street Confectionary...and...Beverly for free!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom