MuppetVision 3D Preshow Update

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Muppet Vision at Disney California Adventure is showing the version with Constantine....although Constantine's cameos are just brief "interruptions" in the normal pre-show, it was still quite entertaining. DL AP-ers were treated to a special St Patty's Day party at DCA (Monday 3/17 from 9 to midnight) and an extended preview of the movie was held in the Muppet theatre. The movie looks promising.

NMBC1993

The movie looks promising.

I feel the same way. From what I'm hearing it seems fans of the 2011 film might not like this movie as much, which is a good thing for me because I thought it was relying a bit tooo much on nostalgia at times. But still a good introduction back into The Muppets. Hopefully there will be more Gonzo :)

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Will they still have the Kodak logos?
All references to Kodak were gone from the DCA version of Muppet Vision. I wish I'd taken a picture, but in each group of three monitors, the outside monitors were the same with the center monitor featuring a different image. The center might have said "Jim Henson Presents" with the left and right saying "Muppet Vision 3D"

tissandtully

I feel the same way. From what I'm hearing it seems fans of the 2011 film might not like this movie as much, which is a good thing for me because I thought it was relying a bit tooo much on nostalgia at times. But still a good introduction back into The Muppets. Hopefully there will be more Gonzo :)

I saw it a couple weeks ago, it's hilarious, I don't think it's as good as the last one, but it didn't matter to me, it was still a good time. It's got 80% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is awesome.

doctornick

Of the 3D shows on property, the Muppets are *BY FAR* the best of the lot. And what puts it over the top is a relatively roomy preshow area with a very entertaining preshow (as opposed to a cramped area that has no preshow whatsoever).

No love for It's Tough to be a Bug?

mimitchi33

The preshow for Muppets will be receiving a quasi-update this week. The existing preshow will remain, but Constantine from the new Muppets Most Wanted film will interrupt it with a pirate broadcast.
I can't wait to see the new preshow when I go to Disneyland in the summer. I haven't seen MuppetVision in many, many years. This is a great reason to see it again!

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I can't wait to see the new preshow when I go to Disneyland in the summer. I haven't seen MuppetVision in many, many years. This is a great reason to see it again!
By the time summer rolls around, this version of the pre show may be gone (as it's advertising for the new movie)....although, the pace at which Disney rolls these days, Constantine may be interrupting the pre show for years to come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom