Multiple Rooms On One Booking?

Raineman

Original Poster
Is it possible to have more than one room on a single booking/reservation done thru the WDW website/app? I was looking on the WDW website to get an idea for pricing for a week at POFQ next year for 5 people, but we will need two standard rooms, and there doesn't seem to be an option for that.

Raineman

Original Poster
Yes, you make 2 separate booking and link later or call which imho will be your best bet
Thanks. I was basically just using the booking feature on the WDW site to get a price-every time I do book, it's through a local travel agency that specializes in Disney vacations.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks. I was basically just using the booking feature on the WDW site to get a price-every time I do book, it's through a local travel agency that specializes in Disney vacations.
Contact @Kingdom Konsultant or @wannabeBelle for an excellent Disney authorized travel agent to make your trip seamless. Don't use a local agent or any 3rd party except @Kingdom Konsultant or you may run into issues. They'll save you the most time and money

Smiley/OCD

Yes, we’ve done it 3 times…one of those times was actually 3 rooms next to each other at Pop…yes, it was about 10years ago but my DW was able to book it right through Disney

Imhere

Whenever we make reservations for multiple rooms we always call.

By calling you can make sure your requests are noted.

For a room reservation there's really no need for a Travel Agent. We like to control our own reservation and make changes immediately when we need to,

Eric Graham

We usually just contact the 407WDisney number or (407) 934-7639 when we want reservations like something like that. We don't really deal with travel agents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom