MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Then we will switch to complaining about the IPs presented.

Or what parade it is lol. I can hear a few complaints. MSEP? Not this old thing creaking down the parade route again, MK deserves a brand new parade. New MSEP? It’s a cheap version of Dreamlights, MK should have rebuilt Spectro instead. PTN? It doesn’t fit MKs theme, To much Pixar, it’s Disneyland parade and should have stayed there. Hahaha.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Can't wait for the Iger-inspired "Disney Magic Parade", featuring all your favorite characters from Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel characters they can use in Orlando, all marching to their familiar movie music from Tiana's Square to Main Street. It will have all the heart of Bob Chapek and the creative genius of Bob Iger.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Can't wait for the Iger-inspired "Disney Magic Parade", featuring all your favorite characters from Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel characters they can use in Orlando, all marching to their familiar movie music from Tiana's Square to Main Street. It will have all the heart of Bob Chapek and the creative genius of Bob Iger.
Hey that's better than what we have now.

Comped

YES!!!!! Let's hope we only have to wait till D23 2024!!!!!!!
A quote from a friend of mine (who works in entertainment) on the subject: "I've been hering rumblings from my character friends that casting is seriously considering a night time parade for Magic, like it's in the works. Would be something hopefully to hear at d23. But also it's WDW so could all just be talk to keep people here."

TTA94

A quote from a friend of mine (who works in entertainment) on the subject: "I've been hering rumblings from my character friends that casting is seriously considering a night time parade for Magic, like it's in the works. Would be something hopefully to hear at d23. But also it's WDW so could all just be talk to keep people here."

Casting is considering it? I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s up to them lol. I don’t think they will find out until we all do.

Comped

Casting is considering it? I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s up to them lol. I don’t think they will find out until we all do.
He's a friend of a certain character, so not terribly in the know. Just found it interesting that the idea could possibly be credible, and lines up with a lot of what we've heard here as possibilities.

doctornick

You are correct. Casting wouldn’t have anything to do with that decision.

I can't imagine that Casting for have anything to do with actually making any such decision. But to me it is conceivable that Casting could be could be consulted to see discuss whether they can staff such a parade and in what timeframe. So maybe someone high in that department might have awareness of potential plans.

jrhwdw

I can't imagine that Casting for have anything to do with actually making any such decision. But to me it is conceivable that Casting could be could be consulted to see discuss whether they can staff such a parade and in what timeframe. So maybe someone high in that department might have awareness of potential plans.
As wonderful as this sounds.......doesn't MK need or at least have a Plan for Parade Floats before MK looks for a Cast??

peter11435

At the highest levels, maybe. But certainly not filtering down to where a frontline character performer would be aware.

Generally speaking that’s not typically how Disney operates though. Organizations like casting are typically left scrambling to figure it out rather than be consulted about the logistics in advance. While only their highest executives had advance notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom